Divine ire no longer fires properly in maps

Hey all,

Love POE and excited for the new event but my old char in standard now only fires his divine ire one in two times. If I touch the left stick when I release square to fire, about 50% of the time there is no blast and my guy just runs. All charges lost, no damage done, and the enemy basically gets free shots.

Before it was perfect, the beam was nearly instant so dodging an incoming projectile was easy i’d hit square, charge up, fire and be off sprinting again and repeat.

Wierdly it works normally in my stronghold, but in maps I now have to tank shots in order to aim and fire and i’m dying in content that could never have killed me just yesterday, and if an enemy moves fast, aiming is now nearly impossible. By the time I release my aim is already off and if I hold to aim I just move on release.

This needs a fix. Otherwise divine ire won’t be a useful skill anymore, and since the beam was instant it never slowed me down but now if I touch the stick when I let go of the button to fire I not only don’t fire half the time but I lose ALL charges and have to stop and charge all over again.

It’s badly broken and can’t beat bosses anymore.

I’d love a patch so I can aim and shoot reliably again.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2019, 6:26:32 PM
Hi.
This is a known issue and we are working on a fix for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info