Cheap and working PS4 builds for Legion 3.7?

I've recently started playing POE on PC so I'm still a noob, I'm going to start on PS4 for 3.7 due to travelling often. I have played on the PS4 and I don't mind it, ran a frost blade build on Synthesis but only got to Act 4 before I stopped.

I hear that trading is a mess on PS4, as well as some builds being hard to play due to the controller.

I'm just after some cheap builds that are playable, I was looking at a few cyclone builds that seem to be doing well on PC. Are Cyclone builds playable on PS4? What will YOU be rocking once the patch is out?
Thank you for your help.
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2019, 10:00:48 AM
Essense drain/contagion then ill probably complete my atlas then either swap to slayer cyclone or might even do a flicker build.
You will enjoy cyclone.
Go Berzerker with leech or slayer, and youre gonna be able to experience endgame just fine.
Last edited by IamFrench on Jun 10, 2019, 9:18:23 AM
What's a ps4 build? Is it one that doesn't work on Xbox?
Zombiemancer
Skelettmancer

Holy Fire Totem
Dark Pact Totem

Cyclone
Tectonic Slam

Enkis Arc Witch (Recommended)
Essence Drain

You will find enough builds and levelling tips for those builds and each one is easy to play on console. I havent played Cyclone and ED yet but what I have read is that they seem to be fine on a SSF league.
Some of us on console don’t have a PC to run path of building, has anyone found a good build guide on the forums they recommend with a skill tree presented in some other way (that works on mobile). The first build I used (last season) was the slow mo zombies build someone just posted above...worked great.
plain belly sort
"
otterpopi wrote:
a good build guide on the forums they recommend with a skill tree presented in some other way (that works on mobile).

Erm, you can take a screenshot and upload the picture on your device.
"
Sencja wrote:
Zombiemancer
Skelettmancer

Holy Fire Totem
Dark Pact Totem

Cyclone
Tectonic Slam

Enkis Arc Witch (Recommended)
Essence Drain

You will find enough builds and levelling tips for those builds and each one is easy to play on console. I havent played Cyclone and ED yet but what I have read is that they seem to be fine on a SSF league.

Speaking of Essence Drain, is there any recommended build? (most build seems to be based on Bane in 3.6)
"
wx5945 wrote:

Speaking of Essence Drain, is there any recommended build? (most build seems to be based on Bane in 3.6)

Sure is. As a Occultist in laast league, I would recommend going Trickster this time around. You can use this guide for inspiration:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254

It's for 3.6 but the skilltree is updated for 3.7 and should work just fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info