PS Plus bundle 2 is not added when open microtransactions on the options menu.

Good afternoon, i bought today the ps plus bundle 2 and it says it has been added to my account, but when I open the microtransactions tab in the options menu, it doesn’t add the cosmetics to the mtx tab.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2019, 7:16:29 PM
Hey!

I'm having the same issue, purchased it through the store, and its not showing up in my cosmetics tab either.
Hello,

We've found the issue that's causing these items to not be redeemed. We'll have the issue resolved with the release of patch 3.7.0 this coming Monday.
Still have not received items from the PS Plus Bundle 2. Have tried on multiple characters, opened microtransaction window, restarted the game multiple times and still nothing.
"
Goenguin wrote:
Still have not received items from the PS Plus Bundle 2. Have tried on multiple characters, opened microtransaction window, restarted the game multiple times and still nothing.
Hey,

Can you try this again now. I was just talking to the web admins and they've done something which should resolve this issue.
I received them now. Thank you very much, I really enjoy the game, keep up the great work.
I still haven't recieved the ps plus bundle 2 items.
Disregard last post. Just after I made it i got it. Wierd timing.
Still haven't received mine either, but few friends have. Hopefully fixed soon!
"
Zjinn wrote:
Still haven't received mine either, but few friends have. Hopefully fixed soon!
If you've purchased it then you'll need to re-open the Microtransaction shop, or your cosmetics tab for the game to redeem the items to your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info