"Twitch Prime Drops"

Hello.

I've recently linked my Twitch Prime account with my PoE account and now I see on that settings a message saying:

"Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops."

Does it talk about things like the "Divine Cosmetic Bundle" or it's more like random drops for watching streamers?

If that's the sencond case, is that even still happening?

Many thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2019, 12:21:45 AM
Question about that too. I have Twitch prime (no trial), claimed the first set of drops (purple items) and they are in my account. The second set was just released, I claimed them in the same way. It says "claimed" on the Twitch Prime page, but I have no extra items in my MTX stash.

Anyone claimed them successfully?

Update: as answered by GGG in another thread, I tried unlinking and linking my Twitch account and that did the trick. Problem solved (for me).
Last edited by SwitchBL8 on May 24, 2019, 2:14:14 PM
Thanks for answering but that wasn't my question.

I wanted to know what the "Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops." thing meant.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Question about that too. I have Twitch prime (no trial), claimed the first set of drops (purple items) and they are in my account. The second set was just released, I claimed them in the same way. It says "claimed" on the Twitch Prime page, but I have no extra items in my MTX stash.

Anyone claimed them successfully?

Update: as answered by GGG in another thread, I tried unlinking and linking my Twitch account and that did the trick. Problem solved (for me).

Same problem here, I claimed them yesterday and since then I had problem to log in into my characters... Now its okay, but I do not have them in my MTX tab.

Someone said they got them, but it seems to be problematic.

OK, found fix... You have to go to settings, unlink twitch prime, and link it back. You get your MTX instantly in your mtx stash.
Last edited by lolcaaa on May 24, 2019, 6:53:18 PM
"
ZOIYYK wrote:
Hello.

I've recently linked my Twitch Prime account with my PoE account and now I see on that settings a message saying:

"Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops."

Does it talk about things like the "Divine Cosmetic Bundle" or it's more like random drops for watching streamers?

If that's the sencond case, is that even still happening?

Many thanks in advance.

As far as I know there is nothing for watching streamers, and never heard about it.

I am 100% sure it is meant only for this monthly rewards available right now, like mentioned Divice Cosmetics.
We've had Twitch Drops promotions before and players with that eligibility confirmation were able to participate for a chance at receiving microtransactions while watching Path of Exile streamers.

At the moment, the current Twitch promotion going on is this one! If anyone's experiencing issues with this one, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com.
Many thanks.

That's what I thought it was but I wanted to make sure.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:

Hi. I did this too, both unlinking from POE's and Twitch's websites, but it didn't work.

I did get the purple drop things, but the divine ones are still missing. Is there another trick do do ?
"
Eolan wrote:
Hi. I did this too, both unlinking from POE's and Twitch's websites, but it didn't work.

I did get the purple drop things, but the divine ones are still missing. Is there another trick do do ?

Hello.

Only the "current" packs drop when you re-link accounts, so if you missed any you won't get them now.

As far as I know there is no twitch pack active right now... I can't find it at least.
So all the information i gave was deleted by SCOTT_GGG because he of the name in which i name my charector surprisingly enough lmao. Which he used the basis that i was bumping a old post but in reality you can tell that not the case since someone else bumped it a day after he deleted the information i gave you guys. I'm sorry if you need information i will tell you in a message, its sad that outside forces like tencent (China), and political stupidity are effecting the values and integrity of GGG. And sorry i could not leave the answer you needed to get help because a mod decided you guys didn't need it. 1day after i made the name of my charector and when i sent a email to support to get help with the issue i was trying to help you solve. He then used support to then censor the information from you. Sorry guys but from now on i will have to archive everything in order to better help other players int he community since some of them don't seem to care if you get help or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info