🔨Iron's Item Forge🔨 34 Services ~ 1050 DPS Axe ~ GG Conv. Gloves for all elements! GG Speed Jewel!

If you want to mirror something here please message me, DM me on discord, or PM me in game.

The axe is currently in MaiCedere's shop to help with advertising. You can find it here:

"

Discord: Iron#1723
IGN: Deadknives

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Highest DPS Weapon in Wraeclast
Undisputed, as said by Zizaran!

"

First weapon in the game to reach 1000 DPS, and the current highest tooltip DPS weapon.

Copies Made: 31

Mirror Fee: 90ex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gloves of the Avatar

Mirror Fee: 60ex

Fire Copies:

Cold Copies: 1

Lightning Copies:

Phys Copies: 2

Conversion + Curse on hit for every single element, and impale + Curse on hit for physical damage. Turn any physical skill into any element you want. Lightning EQ? Done. Fire Rain of Arrows? Easy! Cold Reave? Why not?

Double dip on curses with a +1 curse chest and cursing enemies with elemental weakness. Skip avatar of fire or the phys to lightning support gem. The possibilities are endless.

For the impale lovers out there, save 3 points by skipping Forceful Skewering and completing Swift Skewering entirely.

Absurd attack speed. Absurd life. Absurd damage. Become the Avatar of Elements.

Ultimate Tank Helm

Mirror Fee: 30ex (Keeping it low due to enchantment costs)

Perfectly rolled everything, barring hybrid evasion. Equivalent to a permanent basalt flask of phys reduction for those without methods to get any.

Enchant can be changed upon request, I'll use a guildmate's lab service:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240296

You will receive this discount since I'm a member of the same guild.

Fractured Jewel Service

If you'd rather not mirror a jewel you can fracture this one!

Fee: 2ex per copy, 5 at a time minimum.

Copies made: 141

Last edited by IronVsWild on Jan 25, 2020, 4:01:25 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2019, 6:59:46 PM
#1 Double Curse Rings, Melee Insanity Gloves & other cute items:3067413
🏎️IGN is shouldasuckedforfree💨
Shoutout to the guy who immediately fractured my jewel base 30 times on merge but said he was too lazy to link them all. I thought it would've looked pretty funny.
Last edited by IronVsWild on Jun 3, 2019, 8:29:38 PM

tyty
^^
Wow a real 1k pdps axe! Unlike other threads 🐀
i have smthng for your axe) pm if interested
Bump again for the guy who wanted to fracture 10 more jewels
Last edited by IronVsWild on Jun 4, 2019, 1:31:25 PM

super quick and easy!

First item I have ever mirrored cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type