Patch 0.10.3 Deployment Schedule and Other News!

We have published the details of more race events in the Season One Calendar. There are new event types:
  • Multiproj: All ranged monsters have +4 projectiles. Enjoy the Submerged Passage!
  • Ancestral: We're not revealing what properties this league type has until after people have played it. It's a lot of fun :D
  • Blood Magic: All players are affected by the Blood Magic keystone - i.e. they spend life instead of mana for skills.

Each of these specialty events needs different skills and planning to succeed. We have a variety of other event types in development for the rest of this season also.

Turbo race events start tomorrow. We've removed the monster speed limit (it only affects Piety now). Turbo is far more dangerous than it was in Closed Beta.

I have been answering questions from the Community Q&A and expect to have them ready within a couple of days.

Thanks again for your continued support and feedback!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 12, 2013, 4:16:21 AM
Looking forward to it
Great!

Here's to hoping that it'll be patched on time :)
"
Quakespeare wrote:
Great!

Here's to hoping that it'll be patched on time :)

At this stage there's only one known new problem, so yes, it's likely to.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 12, 2013, 4:20:57 AM
Yay, my Voldo-like dual claw ES-Evasion Duelist build is coming closer!
I'm anticipating 300 km/h rhoas destroying everything in their path
nice!
"
Ancestral: We're not revealing what properties this league type has until after people have played it. It's a lot of fun :D

Hmm, lets see.

Ancestral: Only unique items can be equiped. +%Rarity increased by 30000%
(unlikely for now, but.....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 12, 2013, 4:33:52 AM
Ancestral sounds like Totems. LOTS of totems.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
You mean like "every spell is linked to spell totem support"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info