Stuck on loading screen

Since last night, once in game I get stuck on the loading screen if I try to portal anywhere.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2019, 5:21:16 AM
playing on a ps4 using wifi happens all the time , once in game I can use my bank and vendors but I get stuck on loading screen when i try to portal out of town. I have deleted the game and re downloaded it, same thing unending loading screen when trying to portal anywhere.
Don't expect an answer. I've posted this, seen so many others post this exact problem. People cannot play the game and GGG don't do anything to even answer posts, let alone fix the damn problem!! It's a joke.
I was afraid of this type of support when i heard ggg sold out to a Chinese company . I threw a ton of money at ggg over the last 6 years, sad to see the game turn out like this. Dying a sad death with no support.
Update !!! still can not play poe on the ps4 .......unending loading screen.
It is hard for me to believe that POE support is completely ignoring this issue. I have been a huge supporter financially to POE over the years. What has happened to the support in this game ? Where are you? Why ignore an issue that is effecting so many players. Why should the player base contribute any thing to a company that is ignoring them ? And alas I am still stuck on a loading screen trying to portal anywhere. Come on people fix your game !!!
still stuck on loading screen when trying to portal, no contact from support on this issue. Happens on both my ps4 and my ps4 plus
STILL STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN WHEN TRYING TO PORTAL ANYWHERE
Bump. I got stuck on the loading screen before izaro third fight, along other 7 times. Do you have any update on this issue? I'm thinking about refunding the investment I made yesterday.
i'm having the same problem now
am i stuck now forever or dose it load in the end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info