Return to Town Suggestion.

Authentication. Have it where when you click "Return to town" a popup comes up saying "Do you wish to return to town" and a yes and no button.

Its really frustrating clicking return to town when you die in a memory path. Especially when you're far out/ something rare dropped and you're one pixel off and click the wrong button. It sits there with the loading screen and mocks you. I know there is an easy solution to this like not clicking the wrong button but when you're going fast and you have a rush sometimes you dont hit the right area. Also when do people even use "return to town" anyways.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. Its nothing big just a 2-step authentication.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2019, 7:56:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
TBDonkey wrote:
Authentication. Have it where when you click "Return to town" a popup comes up saying "Do you wish to return to town" and a yes and no button.

Its really frustrating clicking return to town when you die in a memory path. Especially when you're far out/ something rare dropped and you're one pixel off and click the wrong button. It sits there with the loading screen and mocks you. I know there is an easy solution to this like not clicking the wrong button but when you're going fast and you have a rush sometimes you dont hit the right area. Also when do people even use "return to town" anyways.

I hope someone reads this and thinks about it. Its nothing big just a 2-step authentication.

How many "ARE YOU SURE" pop-ups should pop-up for each next "ARE YOU SURE" pop-up?

Because people would still click through it and then whine at the forum.

Like they don't even read TWO (2, CARL!) lines of challenge description and create numerous threads about "why 20 connected memories won't fulfill the challenge??"
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Having only one popup for only return to town will solve this problem. If they click return to town and see a popup normal people will go "hey the return to check point one doesn't have a popup, I must have missed clicked". Also why are you talking about challenges...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info