A few bugs regarding synthesis.

There are a few issues with the memory expanse.

The first is that something can trigger mob density to drastically decrease. One thing that triggers this is if you portal back to a memory whose first charge has timed out. If you choose to activate it again, mob density will be extremely low. This will continue for other memories you run in the chain.

The second issue is that one of my characters, a deadeye called "EarthquakeElementalist" is getting significantly less distant memory spawns than normal. For example. she only got 1 distant memory spawn in the last 6 memory I've gathered. Also, once, I've gathered 8-10 memories with no distant memory spawning (and no, it wasn't filled.). That character has barely got any distant memory. Even after filling up memories in queue, she only has 7/19 distant memories.

This is in vast contrast to my other character, a occultist called "WinterOrbBerserker", who can usually maintain near full distant memories. I highly doubt that I have severely increased skill at gathering distant memories with one character in contrast to the other.

Similarly, my friend has assured me that a distant memories spawn every time he completes a memory. While I am aware that this doesn't always happen, EarthquakeElementalist is definitely getting less spawns that she should.

Either distant memories spawn less as you have more placed memories (which seems unlikely, as WinterOrbBerserker has had 35+ placed memories for much of the time), or one of my character is bugged to get less than normal spawns.

I'd like to know what is happening.
Last edited by Quantifier on Apr 14, 2019, 2:25:53 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2019, 12:56:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Quantifier wrote:

The first is that something can trigger mob density to drastically decrease. One thing that triggers this is if you portal back to a memory whose first charge has timed out. If you choose to activate it again, mob density will be extremely low. This will continue for other memories you run in the chain.

The second issue is that one of my characters, a deadeye called "EarthquakeElementalist" is getting significantly less distant memory spawns than normal. For example. she only got 1 distant memory spawn in the last 6 memory I've gathered. Also, once, I've gathered 8-10 memories with no distant memory spawning (and no, it wasn't filled.). That character has barely got any distant memory. Even after filling up memories in queue, she only has 7/19 distant memories.

This is in vast contrast to my other character, a occultist called "WinterOrbBerserker", who can usually maintain near full distant memories. I highly doubt that I have severely increased skill at gathering distant memories with one character in contrast to the other.

Similarly, my friend has assured me that a distant memories spawn every time he completes a memory. While I am aware that this doesn't always happen, EarthquakeElementalist is definitely getting less spawns that she should.

Either distant memories spawn less as you have more placed memories (which seems unlikely, as WinterOrbBerserker has had 35+ placed memories for much of the time), or one of my character is bugged to get less than normal spawns.

Reward islands do NOT spawn every time you complete a Memory Fragment, they only have a chance to spawn, you can however get more than 1 Reward island from a single Memory Fragment.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Quantifier wrote:

Reward islands do NOT spawn every time you complete a Memory Fragment, they only have a chance to spawn, you can however get more than 1 Reward island from a single Memory Fragment.

Yes, I am clearly aware of that, considering that I mentioned it. So, why do distant memories spawn less often for one character compared to others?
Hi!

Character has nothing to do with it. The chance to get an island or multiple islands at once is the same for everyone.

Part of the nature of randomness is that you get streaks without getting a favorable outcome. I've had similar streaks without distant memories myself! 6-8 fractured memories without filling out the memory map isn't truly unusual.

Good luck with your memory map!
Last edited by Kyle_GGG on Apr 15, 2019, 1:09:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info