Ascendancy Points Not Being Rewarded

Good day.

I've ran the Cruel Labyrinth twice now, and each time I didn't receive the third and fourth Ascendancy points. I don't get the option to allocate any points and I also receive no warning of the points not being allocated before leaving through the portal.

Both times I double checked to ensure that I was doing the Cruel Labyrinth and I was. I'm playing on Playstation 4.

It becomes tedious to redo it again and again and not knowing if the points would be given once you reach the end.

UPDATE 1: After my previous/original post, I ran both normal and cruel lab again. On the normal lab I didn't receive any points, as I expected, as I got my first two points from it back in act 3 (now act 8), but did so as some people suggested that I may have ran cruel originally and not normal.

I then ran cruel lab for the fourth time and still didn't get any ascendancy points to allocate after clicking/opening the Ascendancy alter. I also do not receive a warning that points haven't been collected, all I can do is open chests, apply a mod to gloves or boots and then leave the portal. Will update again.
Last edited by Warrie_D on Apr 8, 2019, 1:12:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2019, 1:23:05 AM
PS4 bugs go in the console forum, not here.

Are you actually clicking the altar? How many Ascendancy points do you have?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Same here on ps4 kinda sad
You have to go in your passive skill tree after you touched the altar.. press R3
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
PS4 bugs go in the console forum, not here.

Are you actually clicking the altar? How many Ascendancy points do you have?

Apologies, I didn't know my report should go there. Yes I do click the altar, have done it three times now and it doesn't allow me to allocate anything. I only have two points, which I got from normal lab. Nothing since then and I've almost unlocked the third trial.
"
olbed wrote:
You have to go in your passive skill tree after you touched the altar.. press R3

Hi. I never thought of this, but I just checked it and there were still no points to apply to my ascendancy tree. I still only have the original two points I got from normal lab, but thank you for bringing this to my attention for future use.
I am having the exact same problem on the ps4. Can’t get the cruel points to allocate
Ok On the console ascendancy points are awarded on your personal skill tree. When on the tree press R3 and select where you want to distribute your points .
Same here. No points for cruel lab :(
When you interact with the Ascendancy Altar in labs past normal these points are granted to you, which you can find in your passive tree when browsing your Ascendancy tree (Press "R3" to expand this when viewing the passive tree.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info