[PS4] 3.6.3 Hotfix

[PS4] 3.6.3 Hotfix Patch Notes

• Fixed some cases of missing shaders which would have resulted in temporarily strange-looking cosmetics, skills, locations and monsters.
  • Fixed a client crash.

This update is available the next time you launch Path of Exile.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2019, 9:47:20 AM
Thats great So are you going to fixes bubonic trail boots am getting a crash wen i equip bubonic trail and i have un equip every other piece of equipment to make sure its the boots
Hey, I'm all for fewer crashes. Woo!

Edit: Aaaaand I've already crashed again LOL
Last edited by Quackmandan on Mar 29, 2019, 10:17:03 PM
Fix please Locomaster achievment. Impossible to tkae it :(
Hopefully it'll fix random crashes when loading from time to time!
"
lostminde wrote:
Thats great So are you going to fixes bubonic trail boots am getting a crash wen i equip bubonic trail and i have un equip every other piece of equipment to make sure its the boots

Can confirm this..i had the same problem. With other boots its fine but when i equip bubonic i get a crash pretty much every time i swith to another instance
IGN: IceIceLady
"
Hi. We are aware of the problem and we are working on the solution.
Hi. Had 4 crashes in a row looking through trade market in Sarn Encampment (act 8). I don't know if it's the problem just in this place, but it didn't occure to meanywhere else.
When I can purchase point or support package?
Im using an asia acount, and still can not purchase point ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info