Watchers eye: Malevolence Life and Energy shield recovery rate not working

if I turn on RF and make my fire res low enough that i just barely degen, then i put this on with malevolence on, I still just barely degen. the time needed to degen to 0 is the same with on/off, only a couple seconds differance due to the differant ratio of ES/Life with the jewel equipt
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2019, 7:28:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
still not adressed or fixed after 3 weeks, deserves a bump
Wish I had seen this before dropping a few ex on a jewel -.-

Hope it gets resolved soon!
Just bought a +life regen % with vitality watcher's eye and that's broken also. Went from 1720 > 1750 regen/s.

"
1_mana_left wrote:
if I turn on RF and make my fire res low enough that i just barely degen, then i put this on with malevolence on, I still just barely degen. the time needed to degen to 0 is the same with on/off, only a couple seconds differance due to the differant ratio of ES/Life with the jewel equipt

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
I'm having the same effect. It seems to be broken both with and without another source of energy shield recovery (shaped belt - not recharge rate).

This is happening on a guardian. Happy to test other scenarios if needed.
"
Manix6 wrote:
Just bought a +life regen % with vitality watcher's eye and that's broken also. Went from 1720 > 1750 regen/s.

it doesnt show on sheet, just like the vitality and discipline mods, however it can be tested very easily with something like righteous fire. if you remove some fire resist so you slightly degen with RF and time that you take 30s to degen to 0 without the watchers eye mod, and still take 30 seconds to degen with the watchers eye, then it doesnt work. a working mod would most likely make you net regen in that scenario
still not working

recovery of ES get a buff if a put malevolence on, but life recovery doesn't have any effect :(
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:41:32 PM
"
morgenroethe wrote:
still not working

recovery of ES get a buff if a put malevolence on, but life recovery doesn't have any effect :(

I just had a look, it's currently working fine.

Your Energy Shield Recharge tooltip DOES change in your Character Panel but your Life/Energy regeneration will NOT be updated in your Character Panel.

Despite the Life/Energy regeneration not being updated in your Character Panel, there is an increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info