Trigger Spells When You Focus not working?

Hi,

I tried to place Phase Run into a helmet that has "Trigger Spells When You Focus".

However, it seems to trigger it only for 0.1s or so.. (very unnoticable).

The base duration for phase run is 1.8 seconds. I just bought an item to try something fun and it doesn't seem to work :(.. Other spells that I inserted to the helmet seemed to work fine.

Thanks.

-A
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 3:58:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I found this from pathofexile.gamepedia.com for phase run :

Trigger Gems: When linked to a trigger support gem, Phase Run should be placed as the last skill gem to be triggered, because otherwise it would go straight to the second buff (the one that boosts melee damage for 0.20 seconds) since another skill (the gem(s) linked after it) would be triggered after Phase Run and therefore end its first phase immediately.

However.. I have only put phase run alone into the helmet and still seems to trigger this secondary duration for some reason. I believe this isnt how its supposed to work?
"
PinkPuddle wrote:
Hi,

I tried to place Phase Run into a helmet that has "Trigger Spells When You Focus".

However, it seems to trigger it only for 0.1s or so.. (very unnoticable).

The base duration for phase run is 1.8 seconds. I just bought an item to try something fun and it doesn't seem to work :(.. Other spells that I inserted to the helmet seemed to work fine.

Thanks.

-A

Thanks for your report, we'll take a look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info