Remove-only Map Stash problems...

Hey there,
I wanted to remove all my stash tabs of last seasons (the remove-only ones), by moving the items all into the same category in official tabs.
Everything went well, only with maps I have some problems...

I had a lot of map tabs and all worked, only one isn´t working, I needed to move all the maps in a normal stash tab, because it seems like the maps are not the same like in other seasons...

Here are some of them:
Tier 1 - Atoll, Flooded Mine
Tier 2 - Armoury, Dungeon, Thicket
Tier 3 - Grotto, Peninsula, Shipyard

All of them are not in the same tier, like in my Maps Tab...
What can I do?

Another problem is, I have a completely empty old Maps Tab (Remove-only), which isn´t getting deleted after relogging in...
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2019, 2:50:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Could anyone help?
"
Buddy666xx wrote:
it seems like the maps are not the same like in other seasons...

Yes, there are multiple series of maps.

While the map stash tab is empty, you can change which series of maps it will store. Unfortunately a map tab cannot store maps from different series at the same time.

"
Buddy666xx wrote:
Another problem is, I have a completely empty old Maps Tab (Remove-only), which isn´t getting deleted after relogging in...

This is a known bug.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks,
then I need more than only 1 maps tab...
That's the purest rip off ... or is there anywhere a button to change the series which I want to see?
Last edited by Buddy666xx on Mar 26, 2019, 2:52:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info