131 Quant T16 Map w/ Gilded Cartography Scarab Sextans and Frags

and Still zero map returns...

i was getting 3-6 map returns every single time i ran a map like this before the "patch" and somehow suddenly even with a 90c+investment map I somehow cannot even break even.

i REALLY do not want to hope on the "synthesis is bad" bandwagon because i think this league has a genuinely innovative and clever way of pushing the end game ceiling quite a bit higher than it ever has been, AND i am absolutely the kind of player that is willing to spend 40 hours farming the perfect [+1 Frenzy charge and +% attack speed and/or adds _ to _ physical damage to attacks gloves]...

but i cannot do it at all if the best return i can expect from a t16 is on average a t13 return... its not unplayable... but it is very unfun.

for the record...
things were just fine before the "map drop rate hotfix" or whatever you all are calling it.

anyway... sorry for being negative.
i just wanted to play some video games and farm uber elders this weekend and as it stands... i think im instead going to maybe just not. maybe ill go sit on the porch and play some "cant sustain red maps" blues.

*shout out to Ruby_GGG*
*i love you* (platonically! dont be weird)
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 9:02:15 AM
Any map in the long run always returns more(total currency, including maps) than it costs assuming youre not doing something insane like chaos spamming T10 maps and using moustrous treasure on them.

How many T16 maps did you run?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Any map in the long run always returns more(total currency, including maps) than it costs assuming youre not doing something insane like chaos spamming T10 maps and using moustrous treasure on them.

Based on the wording of the OP, I would say 1. No matter how much it is explained in so many different places, people somehow still act like the words "on average" don't mean anything when dealing with probabilities.
"
Nephalim wrote:

He actually ran 5 maps, but the first 4 dropped 15 or so red maps in total. Had to keep running to get one worth complaining about.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

He actually ran 5 maps, but the first 4 dropped 15 or so red maps in total. Had to keep running to get one worth complaining about.

Nevere ever saw 15 red maps dropped from single one, 3 at max. In a ~1% of cases. Huh? ;)
Let me push aside the stupid here for a moment and respond.

GGG regularly adjusts drop rates to meet their expectations. This can occur before a league to handle the boost in playerbase or subsequently during or after the player numbers drop. Synth saw a huge drop of players just after the first week.

Regardless, GGG will make changes server side regularly to balance the economy. This can mean a boost in map drops or a reduction. They balance on aggregate.

This means yeah, they could have stealth nerfed the drop rates. Lots have complained about map sustain since the new league. Last week wasn't so bad and I was actually stockpiling maps, then they shut off the spigot again and my pool is dwindling.

It is was it is. The only thing you can avoid playing. And ignore all the "hey you don't understand RNG" because GGG has control over the variables assigned to these things and will adjust them whenever they like.
Deliver pain exquisite
Same issue here. I'm so called "endgamer" or, more precisely, I wish to be one in this league too, but it is pointless. In Betrayal I killed ber Elder after 9 days of league, now I barely managed to kill Shaper. Once. Not because I lost all portals. Actualy, I killed him deathless. But so far I had only 7 (yes! seven!!!) T16 maps.

In fact, there is nothing to do in this horrible league. Mapping impossible, because there is no maps. Delving impossible, because there is not sulphite. Even this nexus thing is impossible, because of no maps and "fading" thing or whatever it is.

Yes, I can do some lab. To do it, I have to gather offerings, because I cant find them on maps, because I don't have maps. Check-mate.

I do not understand why GGG is desperately trying to get me to stop playing? Ok, the message is clear, I'm not welcome here, I'll go away. But this type of games is probably about people playing in it and not walking away?
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
Same issue here. I'm so called "endgamer" or, more precisely, I wish to be one in this league too, but it is pointless. In Betrayal I killed ber Elder after 9 days of league, now I barely managed to kill Shaper. Once. Not because I lost all portals. Actualy, I killed him deathless. But so far I had only 7 (yes! seven!!!) T16 maps.

In fact, there is nothing to do in this horrible league. Mapping impossible, because there is no maps. Delving impossible, because there is not sulphite. Even this nexus thing is impossible, because of no maps and "fading" thing or whatever it is.

Yes, I can do some lab. To do it, I have to gather offerings, because I cant find them on maps, because I don't have maps. Check-mate.

I do not understand why GGG is desperately trying to get me to stop playing? Ok, the message is clear, I'm not welcome here, I'll go away. But this type of games is probably about people playing in it and not walking away?

I feel your pain and I am on the same boat, really for a casual player how can we sustain the currency and maps under current drop rate. Sextants, chielsels, alchemy and vaal, how much we can get it back.
Maps drops in new synthesis zones..... so GGG nerfed hard the map drops while maping to LITERALLY FORCE PLAYERS TO PLAY THEIR SYNTHESIS FAIL SYSTEM
Ok, i wont get maps....but i wont touch synthesis at all
Plenty of other games out there to keep me entertained
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Maps drops in new synthesis zones..... so GGG nerfed hard the map drops while maping to LITERALLY FORCE PLAYERS TO PLAY THEIR SYNTHESIS FAIL SYSTEM
Ok, i wont get maps....but i wont touch synthesis at all
Plenty of other games out there to keep me entertained

Im not getting map drops in synth zones too.
Whats wrong with me?

Also.
OP, try to not use chisels. I have theory now, whats they are broken. Their multimplifier seems like ZERO. Every time I use chiseled map it have ZERO returns. Bun when I just alch and go, things are some way better. The best results so far from zana maps, whats not rolled by player, from field - they drops maps good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info