The GrandHamster HoGM

So I was doing HoGM now and there is a guy the Grandhamster is his name I believe that casts Vaal blade vortex all the time, and when u do get near, BV slices u in 2 seconds, is this really supposed to be like this. I mean, Vaal blade vortex all the time
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2019, 4:18:51 PM
He probably designed his character that way... yes. You do realize that many of the contributors did so with the intent to make characters that would kill you.
And here I was, thinking that we would finally no longer get complaints about Grandmasters.

Look. People deliberately designed those MONSTERS to fuck you up as much as the game allows them to do. That's the whole damn point of that map. Might aswell call it "Hall of GET REKT SCRUB" at this point.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
And looks like he have ''infinite'' Vaal souls for vaal blade vortex , maybe its a Bug?
No. Not a bug. It's a smart player exploiting the hell out of the game, but not a bug. He figured out how to do it, did it, and hit "save". If you're going to try to kill him, you need to understand that and be just as smart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info