The New Zana changes seem kinda bad.

The Zana daily missions were really great for being able to progress through the atlas as it guaranteed a fresh small pool of maps to buy everyday. Now that its tied to an atlas mission, if shes on a map that I don't have I can't do it.

Ive been playing a lot more casually than I normally do this league, and its been a real struggle. Anyone else dislike this change?
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2019, 8:00:02 AM
Yes
Whenever you ask "is anyone else?" you're creating a bias. Of course there's someone else. There's someone else who puts ketchup on their mashed potatoes too. Doesn't make it right.

But they could certainly tweek Zana a bit and it wouldn't bother me at all. She favors the wrong thing. She should favor the maps that you have access to in tiers that you haven't completed. She seems to favor maps you don't have access to in tiers that you've recently been running. That kind of stifles progress.
"
bordillo wrote:
The Zana daily missions were really great for being able to progress through the atlas as it guaranteed a fresh small pool of maps to buy everyday. Now that its tied to an atlas mission, if shes on a map that I don't have I can't do it.

Ive been playing a lot more casually than I normally do this league, and its been a real struggle. Anyone else dislike this change?

Supposedly the zana map mission is dependent on the tier of map of your previous map ran. So if you run a t1 map just before reset time, you are pretty sure to be able to do her mission. If not, just run a t1 before you logoff.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Mar 23, 2019, 1:42:36 PM
Why all zana maps now on timer or with only one portal? It wasn't like this before

GGG thinks that if allow more than one portal, players will get insanely rich and break the "economy"?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Whenever you ask "is anyone else?" you're creating a bias. Of course there's someone else. There's someone else who puts ketchup on their mashed potatoes too. Doesn't make it right.

that is fucking disgusting.
i've also witnessed a man put ketchup on pancakes.

anyway, zana and the other masters atlas missions can be manipulated. they will change or swap their locations based on what maps you've run recently.
if you're running t12s (your highest tier available) they'll often populate t12-14 maps. if you don't want them there, then run a bunch of t6 maps, like 10 in a row, and they'll move to around those tiers.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Whenever you ask "is anyone else?" you're creating a bias.

they are inviting a discussion, have you ever had a conversation before? :p

On topic I kinda agree OP the way she resets now is very frustrating when you don't have an expansive map pool, however she is far higher value when you encounter her in the wild due to maps being the real versions that carry completion and the large selection increase she offers.

Zana 7 used to sell like T8-9s as the max, now you quickly get a few reds here and there as you progress her story line.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Mar 23, 2019, 2:00:58 PM
I don't like anything about the new masters. Masters was one "sure thing" this game had going for it - not to mention currency discount daily..

I really really hate Jun master. Not because hard or anything like that it's just RNG/unveiling millions of items before you get that craft you're after.

The rest of master screw SSFers just as hard if you dont have the map. Trade guys can buy it assuming they can do it. All around sucks...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2019, 2:15:50 PM
Yup... my build kind of depended on getting a Eleron mod. Have him at 3 stars and he's pretty tight with that drop.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Of a certain pres. of the No Nothing Party that wants his steak well done and then puts ketchup on it. That's so very wrong.

But making Zana not be a daily you can always do unless you have the Atlas filled out is just more catering to the streamers/no-lifers and is further proof of their complete lack of care and support for the casual masses.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 23, 2019, 2:29:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info