Popular witch buils

Hi what are the popular witch builds now?
Any of them using new skills or use 1 skill without the need for another? I am looking for something not to complicated and non summoner...
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 10:53:23 PM
Hmm... BUILS = Bicol University Integrated Laboratory School.

Seriously, just look at the stats yourself:

POE.NINJA builds

Easiest build I've played was the Winter Orb Elementalist (just run around keeping WO at max and it auto-shoots everything) plus I self cast Freezing Pulse (get the 2 First Snow jewels). Used FP as a leveling skill (the norm for this build) so I decided to keep using it endgame. Great 1, 2 kill combo.

Odealo [3.6] Winter Orb non-crit Elementalist Starter build

Edit: Even with the patch 3.6 nerf Winter Orb is 15% of builds and Soulrend (new skill for 3.6) is at 11%. So WO is still good/great.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 23, 2019, 7:44:14 AM
I'm playing Winter Orb as well. That it auto-targets mobs you're not even aware of is really it's main draw. Haven't found the need for a back-up skill yet, but I could tell it would be helpful.

Oh... and it pops urns for me. Huge QOL improvement.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 23, 2019, 8:35:36 AM
Thank you both for interesting posts! But I must admit I am looking for a 1 skill build. These seem to need 2 skills...
my is easy to play, 1 skill if u wanna (im using orb of storm for more dmg on boss and life/mana on mobs but u can use ring with "assassin mark"), cheap, and u can make all content
Last edited by trezorzetto on Mar 23, 2019, 10:51:25 AM
If you got to have one skill only you might go with Storm Brand as it's still very powerful and scalable like crazy. Even Armageddon Brand can work - I read a good build on it recently as a solo skill. That said, Winter Orb and Orb of Storms as mentioned above are great too.

Currently I'm doing a Bane + Contagion Occultist that pretty much wipes mobs almost instantly. I also added Essence Drain to kill bosses faster. It's more key punching than I usually like to do (lazy) but it's a fun build.
Don't give up on Winter Orb because of a secondary skill. Winter orb you charge up and forget about (for about 10 seconds at a time)... so a second skill isn't all that intrusive. It's not even all that necessary.
Thank you all for replies! Very interesting. But I have problems managing 2 skills:P Especially in boss fights. I need 1 size fits all skill I think.
bane/soulrend occultist you can throw essence drain on there as well for tough bosses
You can try Ice ore Fire Golem build, its not a classic summoner .
look the Videos on youtube. Thats the easiest and fastes way (1 button) to go in high maps, you only trigger phaserun, and your Iceboys do all the Job and that very fast- Bosses like Shaper and Maps. to level the first time go with stormbrand , with level 32 you can beginn with golems
„Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen Verstandes eines Menschen legt, es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem darunter durchlaufen kann!“

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info