GGG supporting a lvl 100 race is stupid.

"
JOHN_RA wrote:
Aaaah!
So thats why maps droprate is rekd atm at whole game.
So its intentional.
Its race goin to 100.

I seeeeeee now.
:/

Not suer if troll or...
The people participating are all adults who don't need daddy GGG to tell them how much to play a videogame.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
Aaaah!
So thats why maps droprate is rekd atm at whole game.
So its intentional.
Its race goin to 100.

I seeeeeee now.
:/

Not suer if troll or...

I really dunno what to think here, actuallly.
Its so bad, and ggg so hesitating to fix it, what seems like tis tru. Remember? They fixed silver hikkin coins (rofl) in a lightning quick timing. Like we coming to break whole game eith so much precious coins. But maps? Noo.

So this really can be intentional.
Dude, maps drop like crazy. One more week with those ratios and red T11-T12 maps will be so cheap I wont bother picking them up.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 23, 2019, 10:00:17 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It would literally kill me to run a marathon, so all marathons should be outlawed.

Let me explain:

If you run a marathon and die you are stupid.
If someone else, let's say GGG supports you doing so, they are stupid. Well unless they want you to die.

Understand now?

This isn't about outlawing racing, this is about blaming people who should know better.
Last edited by DasName on Mar 24, 2019, 7:23:00 AM
I enjoy following the race.

To me, racing is an important aspect of POE and I'd like to see more events in the future.
"
DasName wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It would literally kill me to run a marathon, so all marathons should be outlawed.

Let me explain:

If you run a marathon and die you are stupid.
If someone else, let's say GGG supports you doing so, they are stupid. Well unless they want you to die.

Understand now?

This isn't about outlawing racing, this is about blaming people who should know better.

Let me clarify:

IF someone else, Let's say GGG supports the RACE IN GENERAL, thats a normal and healthy thing.

GGG isnt sponsoring anyone here.

Do you understand yet?

I also don't understand why a race would need GGG supervision. Just run the thing in SSF to disable trading.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 24, 2019, 7:31:08 AM
Still watching twitch in 2019 LOL
Welllll when this game came out races took 2 months to finish maximal level

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info