GGG supporting a lvl 100 race is stupid.

If people want to shorten their lifespans with a lvl 100 race, just let them.
Yet another "We must protect people from themselves. They know not what they do!"

Go clean your room, OP, and place your attention less outward and more inward.
"
DasName wrote:
So as you may know there is a lvl 100 race going to start soon.
If people want to ruin their health it's their choice however GGG shouldn't support it and they will by monitoring the rules of the race (no trading).

That's just stupid. There is no way a responsible company should support something like this. GGG should be ashamed of themselfs.

Here's the thing. The players in this race are professionals. They can get to L100 before 99% of PoE players get to L80.

This is not as much of a grind for players of this calibre.
"
KopaKabana wrote:

It is a fun event and it gathers many players (and no poe players also) , it is fun to check various teams, strategies they use, how they work together....
Geeez man.....GET A LIFE

Is it a fun event? When a team like method is behind its about money and advertisement, getting viewers, making esport popular.

They should not interfere without putting their foot down defining rules to disable any form of cheating while make poe an esport game.

But right now with overseeing that no team trades with another one, all ggg does is pat themselves on the back to say we did something.

They are barely handling their league content so it will be a long way to go.

From what I know every who participate is an adult and dont need mommy to tell them if something is bad for them. If they want to compete in meaningless race and risk harming themselves, its their own choice. GGG has nothing to do with it.
(its like saying Ultra Marathons should be banned because casual scrubs could hurt themselves if they participate)
Like most things in life, someone has to die for change to happen except gun control i don't know what the fuck they're waiting for...
if those racers will remove themselves from the gene pool, it means that ggg indirectly supports natural selection and evolution of mankind. quite responsible position if you ask me.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Mar 23, 2019, 7:45:14 AM
Racing is just a way for streamers to generate views for their content.
If there is a market for that, so be it.

Is grinding POE to level 100 a healthy activity? That is different question.
One would hope they take precautions to avoid RSIs and protect their health.

Extend gaming sessions are not a good IMHO, but I am not here to tell people what to do with their life, time or money.
Last edited by sungod1 on Mar 23, 2019, 8:02:28 AM
I don´t know what this is about, and haven´t read anything related about such a thing, but if GGG wants to support a little nice fun Competition for who goes the fastest to Level 100 kind of thing, I guess go ahead. Have fun.

I´m not gonna participate anyways, since I´m not nearly good enough, and I am not like some of the other players around here who is good enough to go to Level 100 in a matter of just hours.

Level 100 in just a matter of a few hours is just stupid, but I have seen those players here on this forum that brags about it that they can. Oh well.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who is gonna participate. May the best one win.
Aaaah!
So thats why maps droprate is rekd atm at whole game.
So its intentional.
Its race goin to 100.

I seeeeeee now.
:/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info