GGG supporting a lvl 100 race is stupid.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It would literally kill me to run a marathon, so all marathons should be outlawed.

grand opening, grand closing
Where is the argument? Did I miss something?
"
If stupid people want to remove themselves from the gene pool then let them

Playing PoE too many hours straight without sleep and dieing doesn't rate as a Darwin Award winner. Definitely stupid to do but not unique enough to win a Darwin award.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 22, 2019, 4:29:47 PM
"
sungod1 wrote:
Where is the argument? Did I miss something?

There is no argument. The OP is just upset that GGG is indirectly stating, by way of an officially sanctioned race to level 100, that it's ok to play PoE 24 to 48 hours straight in a race and risk a physical stress injury (or worse). That and QQing about something he can't do (push a build to 100). My highest level is 91 and I don't care that GGG is sanctioning unhealthy playing of their game. Means nothing to me.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by OldManGrinding on Jul 18, 2021, 3:52:30 PM
"
DasName wrote:
So as you may know there is a lvl 100 race going to start soon.
If people want to ruin their health it's their choice however GGG shouldn't support it and they will by monitoring the rules of the race (no trading).

That's just stupid. There is no way a responsible company should support something like this. GGG should be ashamed of themselfs.

Did you ever browse true the guiness world record book?

How about watching top athletes perform?

Ever watched an e-sports game?

Your post makes a modicum of sense if you answered no to all three of those questions.

All of those involve people putting themselves at risk in order to achieve new heights. It's what we do in general.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's no longer even a thing. A year from now it will be assumed that a finished character has reached it.

When I first started the soft cap was in the low 80s. Now, if you can't get to 92, there's something wrong with you. 100 wont be far off.

Then they'll raise the max level to 110 and we'll start the cycle all over.
I hope not, have yet to pass 92, doubt I ever will.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's no longer even a thing. A year from now it will be assumed that a finished character has reached it.

When I first started the soft cap was in the low 80s. Now, if you can't get to 92, there's something wrong with you. 100 wont be far off.

Then they'll raise the max level to 110 and we'll start the cycle all over.

nah they'll just quadruple the amount of experience required for every level from 90-100 again
You must ahve a very sad life, OP
It is a fun event and it gathers many players (and no poe players also) , it is fun to check various teams, strategies they use, how they work together....
Geeez man.....GET A LIFE
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info