Synthesis - Can't return to nexus if instance has closed

As title says. Clicking return to nexus from a memory void instance will not open a portal if the initial memory nexus instance is no longer open.

Reference # 1,820,778,724

Edit - after relogging to get out, I discovered the nexus instance was still open, with a memory void portal active. Clicking the portal returns me to the last instance I clicked return to nexus from - which still does not contain a portal to the nexus! There's something else wonky going on.
Last edited by lordbean on Mar 22, 2019, 10:59:26 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 9:37:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm not entirely convinced this isn't the result of the nexus instance closing, after having it occur again. As well, once the original nexus instance has closed and a new one generates a portal, it seems to become a "sticky" portal, remaining in place when it shouldn't. This resulted in the following rather interesting scenario.

Spoiler
I think that is what it is. And tbh I think GGG should make the nexus unable to close if you are in memories at all. The timer shouldn't even start if you are in there, only when you've returned to acts/hideout.

If you reopen a portal and jump through every 2-3 zones then it remains up. Depends on how long you take in each of course. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info