poe.trade has fallen

When i load it, it complains about the league .json file, and loads into standard making it kinda useless.

@Topic Is there some way to get the GGG trade site to filter by specific base item? i can only find categories which isnt helpful.
instead we are have this!! https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis
"
RandallPOE wrote:
The ads on there have been cancer for years. I once switched off my ad block on there because I wanted to support the site but 2 minutes was enough to convince me that was a bad move.

The official trade site is superior in so many ways though I'm surprised anyone still uses poe.trade

for buying items, aka setting up a buy set, poetrade is 100 times more superior. There are also a couple better search functions, or used to be anyways.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
poe.trade has a much much better GUI. GUI's just aren't GGG's thing imo.
There are ads on poetrade? ^^
trade
No idea if poeapp.com uses scam ads too (using adblock), but I prefer that one over poe.trade in 95% of the cases now.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Adblock is your friend. The best invention since sliced bread.

Most sites can easily detect Adblock Plus. I now use Ublock (the .ORG one) and a few sites do detect it but most sites can't (yet).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I use nanoblocker, one of the more obscure ones but it does the job. I haven't been redirected to any website yet and I am mostly adfree.
Ads are biased towards the viewer's cookies. It means you were actually browsing RMT websites.

NAUGHTY!
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info