Support does not answer, and I don’t know where else to go

The first moment I saw the combined armor from the glimmerwood mystery box, I knew I wanted to own that. I saved money for it and bought a lot of boxes, I’m not going to lie it was an irrational high amount of money, and I got so many duplicates and still can’t finish the combined chest armor. I would trade 4 of my 5 Huntsman Body Armor of a single Madcap Body Armor.

I can only bag the GGG support at this point since I can’t justify buying more boxes. I’m just very sad at this point.

Please, exchange one of the Body Armors.

(and maybe consider making the boxes more deterministic)
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2019, 11:53:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or you can just wait until next league when the items in the box become directly purchasable. I don't think GGG cares about how the current lootbox system works, and it's why I stopped buying them around the time of the Light/Chaos boxes.

Believe when I say I understand why you bought the boxes. I love the combined outfit in this series, I'm just not gonna gamble for the pieces I need.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 20, 2019, 11:32:52 AM
All the contents of the boxes will be available in the shop around a month after the league ends, it doesn't get much more deterministic than that.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
only buy box if...

you want 90% of the items.
you not mind duplicate of the common /uncommon
you have not gotten a duplicate rare item.

once one of the above becomes untrue, stop buying boxes.

Personally , i if i like the set i will get 1 box when it is a 2 for one deal.

Thankfully, the glimmervoid set looks aweful for my taste - as i hate unclean looks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info