Premium Map Stash

Suggestion 1:
The premium map stash has 6 vertical slots, by comparison the personal inventory stash has 5 vertical. My suggestion is to cut the vertical map slots to 5 in the map stash and use the spare row for a permanent storage of up to 12 crafting items that the player uses for crafting maps.

That would make it easier to craft maps instead of going back and forth to other tabs to grab the required crafting items.
For example, my bottom row would have; transmutation, alt, augmentation, chaos, vaal, some others i can't think of right now

Again, the bottom row of crafting orbs would stay as the player scrolls through their map inventory. As the maps appear in the selected level/category, the crafting orbs would stay at the bottom for quick and easy selection of crafting

Suggestion 2:
Currently the premium map stash only holds maps from one selected series. Playing Standard i needed two map stashes, one for older maps and one for more current. Tho older ones are still playable and there a few map series active.
My suggestion is to be able to be able to store all maps in a single stash, presumably by using the drop down to allocate maps to the "non-primary" map series
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2019, 11:53:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nice try, but answer will be "No", if there will be any.

You have currency stash tab for currency items.

I'm rooting for you you can get one eventually :)
You're probably right

Thanks for rooting for me on this :)
"
POXKaotika wrote:

Suggestion 2:
Currently the premium map stash only holds maps from one selected series. Playing Standard i needed two map stashes, one for older maps and one for more current. Tho older ones are still playable and there a few map series active.
My suggestion is to be able to be able to store all maps in a single stash, presumably by using the drop down to allocate maps to the "non-primary" map series

this is a big problem right now. There is already a 24 pages long thread in the forums: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2454201/page/1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 20, 2019, 7:37:26 PM
Thanks, im giving that thread a read right now. a lot of pissed players and it doesnt seem like ggg considers the map stash/atlas to be a problem. ugh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info