Ask GGG about the tradeing system

My English is not very good, so I am too lazy to confirm that I am writing something right, so this post directly uses Google Translate.
This account will only be used to send this post. I am not using my primary account to avoid trouble.

I would like to ask if GGG might use the trading system set up by Tencent in Chinese servers in the future?

The reason for asking this question is that in the last league, I first planned to buy a piece of equipment from other players. On Tencent's servers, this is something that can be done easily without the seller online in the game, but not here. So I had to learn how to trade here. I found an online player who sold the equipment at a very cheap price. I bought it at the price he set, and then I was fucked off...
I quickly realized that he should set the wrong price, so I asked a few words with patience, but he ignored me, so I squirted back 40 times of swearing and then AFKed the remaining 2/3 leagues.
Later I saw that he changed the price and was sure that he made a mistake. Then this is very problematic - he can't instantly find out that he has set the wrong price in the game, and he will not pay for it if he makes a mistake. However, people who normally buy things will be fucked off.Then this is very problematic - he can't instantly find out that he has set the wrong price in the game, and he will not pay for it if he makes a mistake. However, people who normally buy things will be fucked off.
On Tencent's servers, not only is the transaction simpler and faster, but the seller can check whether the price he set is wrong at any time. If he can still make a mistake there, then he will pay the price of being sold cheaply. WHO MADE MISTAKE, WHO PAY THE PRICE. Is this the normal reason in this world? It shouldn’t be the person who buys things normally without being informed be scolded.
Most importantly, Tencent is constantly optimizing and improving the trading system of Chinese servers in every version. Now that system is easier to use, easier to filter and find what you want, it's easier to prevent fraud and reporting.
Video sample(in Chinese):https://www.bilibili.com/video/av41031453

There are a lot of problems with Tencent's version, which is why I have to play the original version, but only this trading system is far better than the original ones. I have come back to play new league. I am a working player in my thirties. I don't have enough time to SSF, but I am very afraid to be fucked off again...
GGG, can you calm the uneasiness in my heart?
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2019, 10:33:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's not going to happen, an auction house comes with far more problems than it solves and if you really need an answer from GGG go read the manifesto post.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Read the trade manifesto for why it is not going to happen:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870
GGG thinks its better to just let the trade bots control trading.
Well, bots will dominate trading either way so better keep it badly designed than pouring useless resources into it.
"
Cyzax wrote:
Read the trade manifesto for why it is not going to happen:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

Cyzax pull this quote from his ass in every trade thread. Unfortunately (fortunately) he is wrong as well as the manifesto. Only reason why trade is clunky is because hoarding needs to be a better alternative than trading. Otherwise stash tabs loses value. Easy trade works in other games and PoE is not a unique exception to this.
What this game needs, at the very least, is an auction house for consumables like currency, fossils, resonators, maps, etc.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info