[3.6] Keep Walking and everything will Explode! (Death's Oath CI Occultist)

Introduction
Hey!
First of all Thanks for Reading the Guide, any Tipps and Recommendations are highly appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.6 CHANGES
Spoiler

- In 3.6 the Item that the Build revolves around got buffed (Death's Oath's Death's Aura skill now deals 25% more damage per second.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changelog
Spoiler

*Added Introduction & Changes

Pro's:
+ Fast Clear Speed
+ Okay Singlet Target
+ Budget Friendly (RaizQT played this in SSFHC)
+ Can run nearly every Map Mod

Con's:
- Can be expensive when getting into Endgame
- Can't run No Regen
- Heavy Investment needed for Good Single Target

Videos
Nexus Boss Kill
Shaped Toxic Sewer Run T13
Im also streaming on Twitch playing this Build from time to time.

Path of Building
Spoiler

Boss Viability
Spoiler

Haven't really went into Bossing with this Build yet.
Only Boss I killed with it yet was a Memory Nexus Boss, Video of it is in the Media Section above!

Gearing
Spoiler

Current Gear
The only Item that is Required to play this Build is the Death Oath's Chest.
It requires you to have 5 Offcolors (3 Blue 2 Green 1 Red) there is a quite easy Method to get those.
However it is pretty Easy to get those Offcolor's through the 1-3 White Socket Crafting Bench from Betrayal or through the Vorici Jeweller's Method which the PoE Streamer Jelbishi made a Video about.

Stats that will Increase our Damage:
Chaos Damage Over Time
Non-ailement Chaos Damage Over Time
Chaos Damage
Any Aura Modifier
Any AoE Modifier
Spell Damage

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Normal Lab: Profane Bloom
Cruel Lab: Wicked Ward
Merciless Lab: Vile Bastion
Ulab: Malediction

Pantheon
Spoiler
Major: Soul of Solaris
Minor: Soul of Tukohama

Bandits
Spoiler
Bandits: 2 Passive Skill Points or Alira (Go for Alira if you don't have that much Currency or if you play this Build at a League Start)

If you have any Question's about anything in this Build please reply to this Post and I will try to answer it asap!
Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 19, 2019, 4:44:44 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2019, 1:04:13 AM
RESERVED
Hi there, thanks for sharing. I am wondering if I can only manage 5L with the chest. which skill should I skip for now?
At what level did you switch over to CI? I think the toughest part of the build is leveling (before bane which is pretty simple anyway) but then the switch to CI requires you to have a good amount of high ilvl es gear & res while also getting enough strength to equip the DO.

Any tips for those parts? I've been watching Raiz play it before his death to martyrs and when he made the switch there was a lot of crafting needed to get everything rolling (obviously a little tougher in SSF but still).
"
dazzlecraze wrote:
Hi there, thanks for sharing. I am wondering if I can only manage 5L with the chest. which skill should I skip for now?

Hey,
As far as I know the 5s is pretty ueseless since it just activates the Ability to use a 6s since the Links are

Swift Affliction - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect - Arcane Surge - Less Duration

The only reason we take the Arcane Surge is to enable the "duration" tag to the Death Aura so we can use Less Duration.

In my Opinion you should be using a 4 Socket with Swift Affliction - Efficacy - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect and then try to get a 6 Socket with the Links above.

Hope I can help you :)
If there are Still open Question please dont hesitate to ask either in this Thread or Contact me Ingame or on Discord (.Paru#0321).

Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 19, 2019, 6:38:06 PM
"
superdudebro wrote:
At what level did you switch over to CI? I think the toughest part of the build is leveling (before bane which is pretty simple anyway) but then the switch to CI requires you to have a good amount of high ilvl es gear & res while also getting enough strength to equip the DO.

Any tips for those parts? I've been watching Raiz play it before his death to martyrs and when he made the switch there was a lot of crafting needed to get everything rolling (obviously a little tougher in SSF but still).

Hey, first of all thanks for your Question.

I switched over to CI at around 64 after my Merc Lab (I got carried).
But I already had some Leftover Gear so I was around 2-3k ES already, so I would recommend switching after Merc Lab + if you reach around 3k ES with the Chest On. Also a Tip I can give is to Craft Strength on everything you can and Picking up this Strength Node
Also aboout Leveling.

I leveled with Essence Drain+Blight+Contagion until I could use Bane
than I linked Bane with Enfeeble+Despair+Controlled Destruction and I would just Steamroll through the Story.

Hope I could help you with this Answer.
If there are Still open Question please dont hesitate to ask either in this Thread or Contact me Ingame or on Discord (.Paru#0321).
Any specific location for Gloves? Seems none at Trade. Also amulet..

P.S.: nvm, wrong filters were on. But 75c for only amulet (Chaos version), ouch.
Last edited by signonthe on Mar 23, 2019, 3:05:36 PM
how many average jewelers do you need to get these colors :)?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I looked all over the PoB tree and couldn't see the answer myself. What are all of the minion nodes used for?
"
fabi06 wrote:
how many average jewelers do you need to get these colors :)?

Can't really say on how much you would need on average. I needed around 1000 Jewellers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info