Feedback about experience "fix" in delve

I'm talking about fix when character is not receiving any experience if he is away from cart.

While you tried to fix "flare farming in darkness" abuse (whose effectiveness is very questionable) you also completely nerfed all experience gain during normal delving where players are checking side rooms and killing monsters in there during legit delve encounters. This fix is inadequate and incompetent.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2019, 8:39:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is this why I can't kill monsters in darkness at all? Because if this is their attempt at a fix I am appalled, love delving even with how annoying sulphite as a whole is to gather, I could spend a ton of time.just running around in delve but this no killing in darkness thing is aids. I mean I almost can't die in darkness with monsters around but I also can't clear anything out properly and have to kite things back to the cart. It's tedious
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
Is this why I can't kill monsters in darkness at all?

No. You need to use flares, upgrade your light radius and light radius of flares.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
They did that ???
Damn, I need to check as I am always checking most side areas while delving ...

I think that reducing flare duration and radius the farther one is from the crawler/cable would have been a better 'fix'.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 2, 2019, 10:04:47 PM
Maybe it could be changed so you get experience in dark areas as long as the cart has used sulphite within the last 60 seconds. When you're delving normally, the cart consumes sulphite as it moves. It'll stop moving when you wander off on a side path, but generally you should be back to it within a couple flares (maybe 40 seconds?) and it'll get back on the move. This way it would still suck for trying to farm darkness for free, but at least wouldn't interfere with normal delving, which already has a built-in cost with sulphite.
"
This fix is inadequate and incompetent.

Well, like 99% of their bandaids right?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info