Malevolence Watcher's Eye Life + ES recovery rate mod bug REF # 2809844202

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Watcher's eye with 20% increased recovery rate of life and energy shield while affected by malevolence, however when I turn malevolence on and off the rate at which RF burns through my ES doesn't change. Is this a bug or am I missing something (I am using zealot's oath if that changes anything?)

For reference here is my character profiles pastebin

https://pastebin.com/2JbYKL6u

Thanks for any help was really hoping this would work!
Last edited by Snorn on Mar 15, 2019, 1:20:06 AM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2019, 7:34:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi!

I can confirm this indeed seems like a bug. Even with ZO the ES recovery increase should work.

I also tested this with a LL RF guardian and yep, it doesn't work.
Thank you for testing and confirming! Hopefully it will be fixed soon
I don't think it's a bug since increased recovery rate of life isn't the same as life regen, but we will have to wait for GGG to answer.
True, but when I put on a belt with the same stat it seems to increase. You're right though, really won't know until GGG take a look at it.
It works.. but barely?

Timing it with a 'just barely not enough' es regen, plus guardians "time of need" to give good tests.

Without malevolence enabled i'm my RF is bringing me from 4997 es to 4700ish es. With it enabled, it brings me to about 4770 es over four seconds.

When i remove a belt that gives just 18% es recovery rate, my ES drops down to 4200ish in four seconds. I would expect Belt + No malevolence and Malevolence + no belt to be extremely similar (19% vs 18% for me), but the case is that they're wildly different.

Seems like malevolence is giving 1.9% or 0.19% instead of 19%
Did you consider that if you are guardian turning on a aura gives 0.2% regen?

Anyway there is certainly some kind of bug here :)
Hah yea, so the lmao yea so the 0.2% regen i got was just from activating the aura. good catch. Can confirm the mod doesn't work :(
Hello.
I tested this as well and the jewel seems to have no effect on my ES recovery rate. I am not talking about the tooltip regeneration, I know that recovery will not show up in the defense tab. I take some damage from Righteous Fire without the jewel, and when I put it on take almost exactly the same, minus the 0.2 regeneration from the Guardian ascendancy. Hopefully this gets fixed.
Any chance we can get a confirm on if this will be getting fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info