T3 Corruption Chamber Not Working

So Today I managed to complete my second temple and I was excited as I had a T3 corruption chamber in it and so I bought an overpriced Tabula and went into the temple, well I get to the corruption chamber and I was unable to use it entirely, there were no "action" buttons in the screen tool tip, I tried hitting X, I tried to use Y to place the item into the chamber the chamber was completely non-Usable. The text said that I could corrupt an item with a chance it would disappear, but I could do nothing with the chamber.

Very disappointed as I had dreams of some sweet corruption powering my build for a while (or the more likely reality I bricked/lost the tabula. But just not being able to engage with it at all was very dissatisfying.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2019, 3:26:35 PM
I am bumping this up for a response, a pretty big feature to completely not work in the release.

One other detail I will add for replicating the issue is that I did not go to the temple in my hideout I went from a map I was running.
Hi metsfansc,

I've passed this onto someone to take a look at to see if they can replicate the problem you experienced. Do you happen to have a clip of this occurring for you?
Hey metfansc,

When you encounter the Corruption Altar you do not need to move the item over with 'X'. The Corrupt option should show up on your inventory screen with the keybind 'A' when your inventory cursor is hovering over the desired item.

As mentioned by Jeff, could you please provide a screen shot or a clip of the window when it pops up?
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
Hey metfansc,

When you encounter the Corruption Altar you do not need to move the item over with 'X'. The Corrupt option should show up on your inventory screen with the keybind 'A' when your inventory cursor is hovering over the desired item.

As mentioned by Jeff, could you please provide a screen shot or a clip of the window when it pops up?

Unfortunately the screenshot I took on my phone ended up too blurry, but there when I was hovering over the item there was no actions indicated on the tooltip below the screen and I tried it for a good 10 minutes before I gave up. I doubt I hit "A" (and that would despawn my Spectres which would have been a major PITA) since that would normally equip the item on me but there was definitely no text on the bottom of the screen indicating I should hit A.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info