Crash to desktop with no error message

Ive been playing all day yesterday and today, with 3 other characters who don't have soul eater (spectres, on the case of the summoner that was crashing). I have also played summoner without the jewel in, as well as summoner without predictive mode on for about 30 minutes without a crash (which was very uncommon).

I'm about to go back to predictive and put the jewel back in. If it starts crashing again, I will be absolutely convinced on both counts. It hasn't crashed since the last time I posted in this thread, having crashed probably every 5-15 minutes prior to that.

Edit: aaaaand crash.

With no GGG comment in sight, I guess I'm relegated to playing without undying hunger -_- rip like 50% average spectre cast speed.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 16, 2019, 11:00:36 PM
cannot do uber lab farm. Crash every 3 lab set. Very frustrating
"
devilkjngs wrote:
cannot do uber lab farm. Crash every 3 lab set. Very frustrating

y, thats why i stopped doing lab runs, frustrating as fuck.

GGG has fucked up the game client with 3.6 somehow.

if only the syth. content was crap, okay ... but they prevent you from enjoying other game content with the crashing code mess.
I am also crashing quite frequently, seems to be every pack that has a Union of Souls or Soul Eater rare that causing most of them. It is quite frustrating and makes the game actually unplayable. I wasn't noticing this as much until the recent 3.6.1 patch, then there was a noticeable uptick in these crashes. GGG we need a fix fast as this is completely killing my drive to play the game.
I have a character in overseer's tower atm and constant CTDs. Totally unplayable on that character now. I was just playing for hours earlier and all was fine then bam now I cant play at all...
"
I am also crashing quite frequently, seems to be every pack that has a Union of Souls or Soul Eater rare that causing most of them. It is quite frustrating and makes the game actually unplayable. I wasn't noticing this as much until the recent 3.6.1 patch, then there was a noticeable uptick in these crashes. GGG we need a fix fast as this is completely killing my drive to play the game.

Game is totally unplayable due to crashes. GGG seems not to care. At least they have never mentioned these horrible problems. [Removed by Support]

What to do?????
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jun 17, 2019, 12:21:34 AM
"
jlganjei wrote:
I have a character in overseer's tower atm and constant CTDs. Totally unplayable on that character now. I was just playing for hours earlier and all was fine then bam now I cant play at all...

Same. Can't login at overseer's at all. Tried repairing the install and there were no problems detected.
its not just act 10. u can try act 5, some of the map also crash when enter.
This might be able to help some of you, my solutions which could help are on page 2 of that thread:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469846/page/1
Last edited by sarannah101 on May 17, 2019, 2:53:13 AM
Just started happening to me today. Act 7 broken bridge, game freezes and then desktop. Running a Raider ranger and wife has a summoner but she doesn't crash. Odd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info