Crash to desktop with no error message

This seemed to be better after I followed the clean up thread on this forum, I had no crashes through yesterday. Today following the patch I am back to crashing probably a couple of times an hour.
Same issue here. Abyss monsters aswell as bloodlines soulbound and souleater mods seem to be the reason paired with high dmg and Herald effects.
since this morning im also getting a lot of crashes to desktop without any error messages. sometimes in maps. sometimes in memories.
Happening to me too =(

Hopefully fix is in the works!
is there a fix for it?
Same here - when i go to ravaged square i crash to desktop - i dont know why... has anyone found a fix?
hi, same for me, crash to desktop with no message happened 3 times since 3.6.1
Same. at least 3 times a day since this league started. Each time it involved no interaction with the new mechanics, just misc mapping.
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
As far as I can see, there are many threads about crash to desktop problem without any response to GGG. Can you tell us if you are aware of this problem and if there is anything we can do to fix it or if a fix is in the works?
I also crash to desktop when I try to load to the Ravaged Square in Act 10. Auto d/c.

Attempted different paths to the zone to see if that would fix it. It does not.

Therefore, I can officially never proceed to maps.

This is not a small bug. This makes this game unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info