Xbox/Ps4 Guilds

While I know there are a few differences between PC and console versions, I would definitely love to see Guilds implemented in. Having a shared stash between friends would be pretty nice so that if you have something they could use it wouldn't have to be held onto until you're both online.

All in all I honestly love the console version since most of my friends play on there. Only real request is that GGG is slightly more transparent for the console releases. But, super stoked for the Synthesis launch!
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2019, 8:23:48 PM
"
Rizzayne wrote:
While I know there are a few differences between PC and console versions, I would definitely love to see Guilds implemented in. Having a shared stash between friends would be pretty nice so that if you have something they could use it wouldn't have to be held onto until you're both online.

All in all I honestly love the console version since most of my friends play on there. Only real request is that GGG is slightly more transparent for the console releases. But, super stoked for the Synthesis launch!

You're beating a dead horse, they wont reply to guild questions and they dont care, its hard enough to get someone to even come into the xbox forums, its even harder to get them to work on the game. The games the laggiest it has been in leagues, people are crashing constantly. The load times actually got worse with the new file system, basically im left sitting here wondering what quality control they're even taking. its pretty rediculous. go into town and look at all the people wearing cosmetics. theyre just making money off xbox and releasing the minimum viable content. So fkin rediculous. I was trying to keep my friends excited by saying nah man we'll get this stuff this league we have too, theyve been saying we will forever etc... no nothing. Still cant even link your account to the forums. its a joke
Still have not implemented the guilds in console? I'm going to start playing on ps4 at its premiere and my friends and I thought to form guild...
Guilds? Naahhh. Who cares? I managed fine without one for a very long time.
You get used to it being no Guilds.

At the start for a while I wished to actually start and build one, but when the time passes by, and it becomes what it really just becomes.

There are other things that I wish for more, to become available then some Guild anyways.
No guilds, no matchmaking, no forum linking (soon we hear), tradeboard is going to make you wish for PC trading.

Welcome to console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info