Can't access Memory Nexus.

Yup same thing happen to me.Cant talk to cavas.
Just had this happen to me and this

"
Kyle_GGG wrote:
Hi!

This is a known issue and we are looking into it. A workaround is to have a low-level player encounter Cavas at The Ledge or later in Act 1 and to join them with your high level character. You should then be able to talk to Cavas when it's successful to get to the Nexus.

Hope this helps.

does not work, Cavas will always show up as Zana for the higher level player and even if they're in the zone/memory when the other player unlocks the memory nexus you still can't access it as you don't have the required quest state. This needs to be fixed ASAP, it's basically turned the league in to standard and now I don't even want to play my 2nd character because I feel like I can't use my time as well.

It's super frustrating.
Yeah I was planning on learning how to use the memory map today but the bug is killing me really sucks.
Any updates on this yet? I haven't played the league for 3 days now.
Playing SSF i cannot do this "fix" It's been over a day now for this bug, Standard sucks.
IGN : Ronazz
"
Kyle_GGG wrote:
Hi!

This is a known issue and we are looking into it. A workaround is to have a low-level player encounter Cavas at The Ledge or later in Act 1 and to join them with your high level character. You should then be able to talk to Cavas when it's successful to get to the Nexus.

Hope this helps.

Doesn't work for me either. Zana just appears instead of Cavas.

Been stuck with the bug for two to three days now at level 90 and it's bit frustrating without being able to push memory nexus zones for good exp and loot.
@Squeye
nice joke ggg, maybe you should make a new mtx for the portal into the nexus instead of actually fixing your game :-)
Path of Exile 3.6 - The full standard league experience.

fixing this bug should be top priority. I cant engage with the league mechanic for 3 days now????
Fix pls!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info