[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

Hello, Exiles!

Introduction

At the start of the leagues, there is a need to complete the atlas. Over time, some maps drop more than others. I would like to have a tool that would speed up the process of completing the atlas and make it easy to use extra maps to speed up this process.

Motivation

Attempting to buy maps takes the lion's share of time. Players often don't want to sell maps and do not respond to you in the later stages of the league. You spend your time that you could use to play.

Description

PoeMap.Live provides this feature. You have the opportunity to exchange atlas maps. To start, you just need to choose the maps that you need and the maps that you have in excess, your league. The other players do the same.
Map selection

The service brings players together. You can continue the game, leaving the site to work in the background. As soon as a player appears with whom the exchange is possible, you will receive a sound notification and can copy a message into the game for communication.
New offer has arrived

It is also possible to generate trade messages for /trade 820 using your map selection.

This allows you to exchange one map for another, without a multi-minute manual search on trade sites.

PoeMap site: https://poemap.live

If you want to make map trading faster, tell your guild/friends about us.

Q&A

Q1. I can't connect, PoeMap doesn't work for me.
A1.
The best recommendation here is to join our Discord and ask for help.

1. Make sure you are using the latest version of the site, refresh the page. Use Ctrl+R
2. Try to clear the site data. Chrome: F12 -> Application -> Clear Storage -> Clear Site Data
3. Make sure your browser VPN/Proxy-like extensions or your antivirus can't affect the connection.
4. Try to connect using another browser or mobile internet.
5. Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D on PoeMap to change the connection address.

Still doesn't work? Join our discord and ask for help, describe your problem on the #issues channel.

Q2. How do I find my account name?
A2. For example, at the top of the page:

Discord: https://discord.gg/geg2ybq
Telegram: https://t.me/poemap
Last edited by snql on Jan 5, 2020, 4:40:58 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2022, 8:04:05 PM
Very interesting
wonder how good its gonna work
Good site, I recommend!
wow very nice!!
Saving myself the first page for when this gets big :)
Hi chris
This is the best tool I have ever used.
This is awesome tool, I love it. :p

Can we also have option to just list maps we want so people can come to us and sell us maps so we don't have to spam poe.trade for each map? That would be dream come true T_T

Just need more people using it.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 13, 2019, 9:07:44 AM
Inb4 page 2.

Been using it the last couple hours since I saw a random post in trade 159, needs more ppl obviously but seems to work really well when people actually have the maps you're after/want the maps you have

No more waiting around spamming to trade maps :)
Last edited by ChrisBiscuits on Mar 13, 2019, 10:24:00 AM
This is awesome!
Got one map basically instantly via trade 159 with the copy & paste feature and two others through the actual website. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info