Nothing New??

Hi GGG,

With 3.6 about to launch I have been hoping to see an Xbox news post about the specific updates to the console. Will there be a one, or should Xbox users expect to have no QoL updates and just get a port of the PC game into the existing consol system? I don’t need to write down what we are hoping for as almost every other thread on the forums is requesting much of the same with never a comment from GGG. Certainly would be nice now that you have freed up resources (no xp or vista support) to provide some updates to this system so we know you actually care.

Should we expect the PS4 to have the same interface as Xbox? Or are we going to be left in the dust when the PS4 release happens, as we know you are putting resources into creating that system.

Thank you for any update you can provide, this coming from a very concerned Xbox player.
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_81 on Mar 8, 2019, 8:21:57 AM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2019, 4:02:58 AM
Well it took the ps4 launch for them to update our file system wich supposedly will save 5 seconds during loading time. Iuse an ssd so honestly i domt care about the load times.

Its nice to see they are doing SOMETHING. its just shitty that they waited for the ps4 release. Im waiting for ingame qol features. Hopefully they dont short us. Hopefully they start posting xbox progress in the xbox forums. If i was waiting fornps4 release and i saw these forums. Well i wouldnt be waiting anymore.
They said the text chat was supposed to come prior to the launch of the PS4 version, but as they haven't a good history of keeping their words with the console version of this game, I doubt much will of change
Jeff already said, chat didnt make it till 3.6, so we have to wait another year most likely :p
"
filix wrote:
Jeff already said, chat didnt make it till 3.6, so we have to wait another year most likely :p

What are you on about, we get 3.6 in a few days, not a year lol
I said chat is not included in 3.6.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info