templar flame totem problem

Hi everyone,

So I'm building a Flame totem templar at the moment.
Now a problem occurred with him.
My fire damage increase passives don't apply to my Flame totems.
I tried looking at my totems dps while I refunded a Skill point and spendee it again, there was no change at all..
I talked to someone with the Same Build and it worked all properly for him, the fire damage does apply to the totems in his situation..
Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this some sort of bug?
Thanks!
bumb
1. What lvl are you

2. Which passives did you explicitly take?
I'm currently level 32

My passives
First of all: We've got a really nice skill planner for the forum, use it ;)

Spoiler
Yhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

Then if you are actually talking about those burn damage nodes you've taken these do not increase your DPS for the simple reason of Burn Damage and Fire damage being two different things.

Your totems deal fire damage if this damage crits the hit mob gets burned which is basically just a damage over time.
This damage however doesn't get taken into consideration when it comes to the DPS your totems deal.

P.S. General advice: Invest some skill points into Life/ES/Resist nodes or you will be completely screwed in Cruel.
Last edited by JusticeAndLiberty on Mar 10, 2013, 6:48:15 AM
I know, but als the fire damage nodes dont work, dps doesnt change when i apply those
But Uhm you mean that the fire damage passives do apply to the totems but it doesnt show that in the dps?cause i already tried refunding points and throw them in yur fire damage nodes but the dps also didnt change
Last edited by Plantifant on Mar 10, 2013, 1:53:01 PM

Now I have this one too, but dps didn't change..
Like i mentioned eralier.. does the fire damamage DO apply but not show it in the dps or doesnt the damage apply?
Thanks for your reactions though!
Post your equipment (and really no screenshot just post it) that might help seeing whats the actual problem.
Uhm, I'm still a newbie on the forum, and so I don't know how to post my items here :/
Click at your character on the top left of the screen, his inventory will open and every item you click will be put in your "Post Reply" window.

Random example

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info