System Spec problem Poe

"
squick1984 wrote:
Ocean water cannot be rendered by your video card at this time, we will work on this at a later date.

I get the same error message.
My CPU: Processor Core 2 Duo 2.67 Ghz, 4 Gddr, Hdd 400 Gb, Video ati radeon x1950xtx 512 ddr4 256 bit, win xp sp3.

Does anyone have a sollution for this? ingame play doesn't work because of that... :(
So does anyone know if this issue is still around ?

I have an ATI X1950 pro 256mb, win7, 3 gigs of ram and an AMD 6000+ (2x3ghz) cpu. I believe I should be able to play on lowest settings, but I won't spent 10$ for a beta key when the game won't load due to this "ocean water" thing.
Holy Necroing batman. Seriously, let the poor thread rest in peace.
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
your computer is old as shit.

it needs to be upgraded like right now!

hehe, even my old setup is way more powerful than that, makes you wonder at times. =O
I play games... shocked, i know.
Well not everyone can upgrade their computer constantly when there are other bills to pay. And I don't see the need for a high-end machine when I don't play any FPS games whatsoever.

By the way my computer ran the Diablo III beta in 1920x1080 with low settings just fine.
"
Meradanis wrote:
Well not everyone can upgrade their computer constantly when there are other bills to pay. And I don't see the need for a high-end machine when I don't play any FPS games whatsoever.

By the way my computer ran the Diablo III beta in 1920x1080 with low settings just fine.

True, but the OP's 10 year old (now 11 even) pc is taking it a bit too far, especially since he was apparently able to afford a 'high end' pc back when he bought it.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
ye ye thats so cool
To the OP: I am now running PoE smoothly on a similar machine.

Go into the control panel options for your graphics driver and you can force custom graphic options for path of exile. Turn the graphics down as needed.
"
hzflank wrote:
To the OP: I am now running PoE smoothly on a similar machine.

Go into the control panel options for your graphics driver and you can force custom graphic options for path of exile. Turn the graphics down as needed.

You can't force lower res textures that don't exist, though.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Meradanis wrote:

I have an ATI X1950 pro 256mb, win7, 3 gigs of ram and an AMD 6000+ (2x3ghz) cpu. I believe I should be able to play on lowest settings, but I won't spent 10$ for a beta key when the game won't load due to this "ocean water" thing.

Yup. I was playing on the weekend with my laptop that uses a 7950GTX and it DID run. I got the error, and the waves for the ocean weren't animated.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
"
Meradanis wrote:

Yup. I was playing on the weekend with my laptop that uses a 7950GTX and it DID run. I got the error, and the waves for the ocean weren't animated.
Next question would be: Can you play the game without the ocean water, or will it randomly crash/logout due to this ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info