OldManSyndrome's Shop and Crafting Service.Closed Due To Premium Tabs

IGN: OldManSyndrome

Please tell me the buyout price listed for items when messaging me in game, as that's how I have my stash organized. Do not reply to this post or PM me, I will likely not ever see your message.
Services Offered

Loans up to 25 exalts
Players may qualify for loans of up to 25 Exalts. In order to receive a loan, an item of aprox 30% greater value than the desired loan must be given as collateral (The item does not have to be on hardcore, but softcore items are valued at 1/5th their SC value towards HC loans). You have one week to repay the loan+20% interest, at which point the item will be returned to you. Failure to repay means your item is forfeit, and you receive a negative rating, and could possibly be blacklisted by myself and several other larger scale hardcore traders.

Crafting Services
All Masters except Leo currently level 8. 1c crafting fee for level 7 or lower mods and for each level 8 Vorici Attempt. All level 8 mods 5c fee.

Trade me Standard gear for Store Credit
Trade me your ripped items on standard and receive store credit of aprox 1/5th their SC value. This credit can be used to purchase any item under 3 exalts listed in my shop. Items worth more than 3 exalts have a maximum of 3 exalts credit applied to their price. This is a service offered to make fellow HC players recover easier after untimely deaths. Over 25 exalts worth of credit given out so far.

All buyouts are negotiable.

2-20 Chaos ALSO CLOSED

2 Chaos Gems: view-thread/1085160
2 Chaos Rings and Amulets: view-thread/1373988
2 Chaos Items Thread: view-thread/1105728
3 Chaos Item Thread: view-thread/1203598
4-6 Chaos Item Thread: view-thread/1203595
10-20 Chaos Items Thread: view-thread/1193166

Closed because premium tabs.
IGN: OldManSyndrome or _OldManSyndrome_
Last edited by OldManSyndrome on Mar 3, 2016, 2:56:47 PM
i want phonixe brown hemlet sir IGN NamchempT
Bump
Bumpage with Additions and re-organization.
What is your IGN?
bump
bump
Bump
bump
bump