Templar dual totem spark vs ice spear

So what would be the more ideal totem build be?

Should i pick ice spear or spark, then what support gems should i be looking for if i do pick one over the other.

Also as totems being my main focus what actual abilities should i be using and what weapon types as i have no clue.

this is my talent tree i think it is pretty good but it is currently set for me using spark for my spell totem i may change it around but i would appreciate any suggestions.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQQHBLMFWwdjDH0OSBB_ES0RUBGWFE0UsBZvF1AZhRo4HRQfAiL0JDwkqiepKU8spy0fNulDY0bXSTtJUUwtTLNN2FAwVcZXK1j1WfNaK1ptXcZfKmBtYqxjQ2aeZ71rF20ZcU1yfnNTdFV8g3zOfVN90n_GgW-CHoKbgziD94uMjHaPRpBVms-boZ2AnjyhbaIAoqOj8qdcp4SsmLcxuJPAGsBUwfPGnsy3zfrPZdDQ1XXWndsL217dBd3z4XPjauOE5oHr5Ow47SDub_Af8NnyzvTp99f60g==
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsHYwx9EH8UTRZvGYUaOB0UHwIkPCSqJ6kspy0fNulDY0bXSTtJUUyzTdhVxlcrWPVZ81orWm1dxmBtY0Nmnme9bRlxTXJ-c1N_xoFvgh6DOIuMjHaPRpBVms-boZ2AnjyiAKKjo_KnXKeEtzG4k8AawFTB88aez2XQ0NsL3fPhc-Nq44TsOO0g7m_wH_DZ-tI62J3ENsXYJKcIO-Hi96cri3oI9HkDMYh-r3YRjRngEt2MiGu29xEvHNwtR1BCjDYTnqSRfjNd8nDVVUsmlW17cFLz6ha_h9th4sBRUDDbXhZAhX0pT4Kb

This is way mutch better in my opinion more hp,armor and ele res
I think you doont need mana if you run EB
i have almost same dual totems but i prefer to start from witch and i dont use power charges
and you will still need a little more dex cuz fork needds it and in cold version gmp also

for cold spear i was using spear->gmp->cold pen->spell totem thats 4L
for spark spark->fork->faster casting->spell totem also 4L

For support gems I believe this is the standard setup:

Spark: fork, faster casting, lightning penetration, increased critical damage.

Ice spear: faster cating, gmp, increased critical damage and cold penetration.

Other abilities that you should use with a dual totem build: Bear traps for rares and uniques, whichever auras you want, maybe zombies and/or skeletons to make a meat shield for your totems. As for curses I like to run 3, and for harder content I pop my Doedre's damning (bare in mind that I don't have whispers of doom). Those curses are conductivity (or frostbite if you are running ice spear totem), enfeeble and temporal chains.

For weapons there are a couple of choices:
- Dual wand
- Wand + spirit shield
- Wand + shield

Make your choice depending on what you need most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info