Combining Gems?

Can we combine Gems to create more powerful versions?

If not currently present ..do you think ther'es a possibility it could happen?

Superb Quality Live streaming - P.O.E
anyone know we were talking about this in chat!
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
I sort of like the idea, although support gems are there to boost your skill gems.
I had an idea of a currency that would change the colour of a skill gem. Like chrome that chanced a different colour randomly. What do you think. would ad to the economy, creating a new currency. Its a win win. Hope you would consider thx GGG. This game is A+ Awsome luv it.
"
I had an idea of a currency that would change the colour of a skill gem. Like chrome that chanced a different colour randomly. What do you think. would ad to the economy, creating a new currency. Its a win win. Hope you would consider thx GGG. This game is A+ Awsome luv it.

Maybe this a possible Vaal Orb outcome. Turns gem white (very rare) or another color (rare).
Obviously this is instead of other benefits. You can't get 21/20 gem and color change.

Would open a new market.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 4, 2015, 1:35:39 PM
By more powerful versions you mean a system that sits on top of the current gem systems (ie. Vaal Orb corruption, quality improvement, basic leveling of the gem). Not counting temporary improvements to a gem given by socketing it in an item that improves it?

I imagine stronger gems will be needed by act 10.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info