Random Invites Via Twitter and Forums

Really wish there was a different way for GGG to hand these out. The majority seem to pop up around 3 or 4 in the morning. Chasing a toddler around all day makes it tough to pull an all nighter in hopes of employing ninja like cut and paste speed.

Eh, oh well.
See you on the other side, brutha.
They post in .png format. So its more like ninja-key slamming tactics.
There are disadvantages to living on the other side of the world as the guy posting said keys.
#Chris: dont quote me on that
"
Chainer wrote:
There are disadvantages to living on the other side of the world as the guy posting said keys.

I wholeheartedly agree with this particular post.
Well living in the same country hasn't been much of an advantage either lol. Those tweeted keys are gone in nanoseconds :(
Wisdom is silent except to the open mind
bumb
LOL , right , it's in a .png file

But now they are looking for real fanboys on her twitter , see the last twitt
"
Midgard wrote:

Well, we're probably still going to randomly pick from the pool of people who wrote something sensible - but this will at least encourage people to do something for the key rather than just be on at the right time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Midgard wrote:

The more options the better. While small, providing these little additional contests provide greater marketing and some creative/honest release from the player base interested in joining.
Oh Demon Alcohol
"
Chris wrote:
"
Midgard wrote:

Well, we're probably still going to randomly pick from the pool of people who wrote something sensible - but this will at least encourage people to do something for the key rather than just be on at the right time.

I particularly liked the twitter .png thing. There's no copying / pasting and there's the chance at "instantly" getting into the beta. These contests that take a day or two always bug me because I know I'm waiting at least a day to see the results of the contest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info