Uberlevels

Does this game have them?

Like the uberlevels/challenges at medianXL mod for Diablo 2. Extremely hard levels that WILL kill you if you are not really prepared.

Cow level was nothing compared to them.

I don't know if linking is allowed, but since this is just for a mod for a game it might be allowed. Remove if not.

http://modsbylaz.hugelaser.com/

Check the Uberquest/Challenges at the bottom left of the page.
Lol I was just thinking about this, I really do hope this game will have uber levels like median xl. That actually gave the game a purpose for endgame, instead of just re-leveling up a character like in diablo 2.
GGG definitely wants a compelling end game. We're trying out a new crazy system that Chris talks about briefly in the incgamers podcast. It's unofficially called the 'Maelstrom of Chaos' : ). If people like it, we'll keep it. Otherwise, we'll just try out something else.

To me the best 'end game' content will be all the different leagues with different rules to try out including the temporary competition leagues.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Aug 13, 2011, 6:52:39 PM
GGG are smart folk. I'm sure they'll conjure us something juicy to gnaw on once we reach the higher levels ;)
Tbh the vanilla d2 and lod wouldn't have kept me playing it for this long. It was all thanks to the mods with extra levels and all kinds of crafting systems.

Anyone find me a link to that podcast?
"
tpapp157 wrote:
GGG definitely wants a compelling end game. We're trying out a new crazy system that Chris talks about briefly in the incgamers podcast. It's unofficially called the 'Maelstrom of Chaos' : ). If people like it, we'll keep it. Otherwise, we'll just try out something else.

To me the best 'end game' content will be all the different leagues with different rules to try out including the temporary competition leagues.

I really hope that isn't inferring that PVP is the end game...

I like sole play and coop, and I dont really enjoy fighting against people, just with them...
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I really hope that isn't inferring that PVP is the end game...

I like sole play and coop, and I dont really enjoy fighting against people, just with them...

No. Competitive PvP will be there too. I mean more like competitive PvE leagues. For example, a league that lasts only a six hours or so and the person that has the most XP at the end wins and gets a prize. Things like that,

"
Nepila wrote:
Anyone find me a link to that podcast?

Here you go:
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-diablo-podcast-30-path-of-exiles-chris-wilson
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Aug 13, 2011, 7:17:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info