Cross league skin transfer

Is there any way to get a cross league skin transfer? *take my money*
Last edited by EKoP on Mar 5, 2019, 10:14:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2019, 4:16:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
dead in the water? no one wants this anymore?
Well, I want it. And everyone with alternate Artwork uniques probably would like this feature as well.

Allthough it should be possible for every skin transfer to have this feature in general. They could make it so if you use the skin transfer in standard on an item it will then be usable in your microtransaction stash. If you reclaim it, it will then reappear in your MTX stash again.

Just my take on this long overdue feature for skin transfers.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Yeah, skin transfers are a weird holdover from the old MTX system. They really need to find a way to update this, and grant us some option to permanently (or indefinitely) turn an item into a cosmetic in our MTX stash. That way we can reuse the same alt-art across multiple leagues, AND just keep using the same skin from level 1 without having to repeatedly buy more transfers and re-skin our alt-art onto our new leveling gear several times... Y'know, like is already the case with store-bought skins!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:
Yeah, skin transfers are a weird holdover from the old MTX system. They really need to find a way to update this, and grant us some option to permanently (or indefinitely) turn an item into a cosmetic in our MTX stash. That way we can reuse the same alt-art across multiple leagues, AND just keep using the same skin from level 1 without having to repeatedly buy more transfers and re-skin our alt-art onto our new leveling gear several times... Y'know, like is already the case with store-bought skins!

+1
i would want skin transfers to simply become a reusable mtx, which you can reclaim to get the item if you wished at the cost of the skin transfer.
They could even charge me 30 points per skin transfer with this functionality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info