People with disabilities checks should get a discount. Because it very expensive for cosmetics

Please consider discounts for people who prove their on disability checks so its easier for us to get all supported packs plus the other ones. I had cancer called neuroblastoma stage 4 and with treatment iwas able beat it with doctors help prayer and God. But treatment comes with a price whi is constant pain. I cant work and i barely am able to get the packs last time it took me 5 months save up just for 2 supporter packs plus the 4 core packs. Easily going over $500 USA money. And now you have new ones which goes over $400 and im on xbox by the way so i never get anything physical just cosmetics. I love to support you guys your game is amazing. If you read this i hope you consider this. Thanks sincerely me.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2019, 4:43:41 AM
As this is meant for console version, I would say its more in the hands of MS and Sony. As xbox already have different prices for different countries, I am sure its only in their hands to give out any discounts for specific client groups.

I dont wanna say, you dont deserve it, but being able to save up about 500$ in a few months to spend on a computer game, doesnt sound like you need a lot of financial support considering the international player base. I am sure, you spend already more on the game like 90% of all other players. 500$ are for some players more than 2 months salary.

Good luck with your request and enjoy the game.
Gonna be honest, if this is a serious post and not a troll, if you're on disability you shouldn't be spending that money on video games anyway. That money is for you to live - food, electricity, water, etc, not to spend on games.

Also not sure why you would get a discount just because of disability? The supporter packs are a luxury, not a right.
So everyone who is having disabilities should also have the right to be able to buy MTX Cosmetics within a game they like to play for always the half price then you mean.

And why is that exactly?
Is it something that says that people with disabilities should have the certain right and privilege to get half price MTX within a game, they like to play?
I am 100% sure that there are MANY people with Disabilities checks who are actually playing Path of Exile already. And I also think that when they want to buy a Supporter Pack for instance, they have to choose the one they most want if they can afford it. If you can´t afford it, and need to prioritize food instead, then I certainly know what MOST would go for. Certainly a Supporter MTX Pack, right?! Lol.

No, if you can´t afford a Supporter Pack you want, you just can´t buy it. It´s simple really. A Supporter MTX Pack is nothing that could improve your life quality because you actually had it.
All players should be equal IMO, as already mentioned above, The supporter packs are a luxury, not a right.
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info