💎Standard Craft No FEE //Lab Enchantment // Hideout Service // Boss Killer💎

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRAFTING [STANDARD]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my forum thread! I have most of the crafts sadly im missing the flask ones but if you have a flask and you want to help me out you can provide it and i'll give it back to you that said this are the ones im missing

NO FEE FOR CRAFTING

Im currently doing Boss Killing Services in [Standard] and [Blight] League, you need to make sure you're in Usa Real (Washington D. C. or California Realms) whisper me in-game for help.

This is my UberLab Runner currently runing at 710% Movement Speed and it have a peak of 746% Movement Speed Featured by Jelbishi. --NO RUNNING LAB ATM--

Prices : Helm enchants : 5ex / gloves - 20c / - boots 10c. You need to provide all the Offerings/Twice Enchanted[Optional]

This is my new "Experiment" where i grind for hideouts.If you want a hideout you need provide the maps (Im just doing that in [Standard] whisper me if you're interested.)
Last edited by Manuelfhq on Dec 12, 2019, 1:37:24 AM
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2020, 2:43:25 AM
Ty Awesome service
Last edited by IORI_VENON on Feb 22, 2019, 9:32:06 PM
sure :)
Last edited by Manuelfhq on Feb 22, 2019, 9:34:03 PM
Friendly Fast and easy . I would recommend to anyone best service so far
I appreciate it man
Good service recomended
quick kill. thanks for the awesomeness.
Great service, ty <3
fast, kind, legit

thanks
Great guy, 2x uber elders in 2 days, recommend
Uber Elder Killed with no issues, I recommend him to everyone. VeryNice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info