The judge determines worthiness by comparison to the paragon: himself.

"
Nubman wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Throw this onto an animate guardian on a Baron strength stacking build. Stack it with a bunch of increase strength gear. Enjoy an animate guardian which gives you around 40%+ global defense.

I haven't seen the patch-notes, but are we dual wielding helmets next patch?

Peace,

-Boem-

No, he meant your char wears the baron and the guardian wears this helmet, from what I understand.

Ah ok i see, i didn't realise it takes over atributes but i guess that would work.

I can't imagine being able to push the numbers high though so not sure if worth but it's definetly interesting as an option compared to leer cast etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
WOW, talk about being a PoE no-lifer:

This dude really needs to get out of his gaming cave and get some sun.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
According to this, character who wear this helmet will not receive "nearby ally" bonus, because apparently character is not ally to himself...

I understood this item wrong, it turned to be another item for aurabots cancer.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Arrowneous wrote:

He owns a mac book pro and frequents starbucks.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Arrowneous wrote:

he use to be a thieve
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

he use to be a thieve
Spoiler

But how do you know that he's a "Mennonite in tights"?  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
First thing that comes to mind after looking at the unique art, are the Engineers from Prometheus.

Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:

No, he meant your char wears the baron and the guardian wears this helmet, from what I understand.

Ah ok i see, i didn't realise it takes over atributes but i guess that would work.

I can't imagine being able to push the numbers high though so not sure if worth but it's definitely interesting as an option compared to leer cast etc.

Peace,

-Boem-

Wait so Animated guardian inherits the player stats? that doesn't sound correct. Otherwise just wear two baron's?

My understanding would be that any gear like this on the guardian would use the guardians stats rather than players. Happy to be wrong though.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:

I can't imagine being able to push the numbers high though so not sure if worth but it's definitely interesting as an option compared to leer cast etc.

Peace,

-Boem-

Wait so Animated guardian inherits the player stats? that doesn't sound correct. Otherwise just wear two baron's?

My understanding would be that any gear like this on the guardian would use the guardians stats rather than players. Happy to be wrong though.

Your understanding is correct?

The gaurdian would utilize his stats to calculate the benefit from.
I just didn't think about putting + atributes or +str/int/dex gear on the gaurdian to buff the helmet.

I haven't done the calculations but it just doesn't seem worth it to me based on intuition.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : on first sight i can only imagine gaining like 14% crit multy/8% global defenses from this on a AG, i'd rather use leer cast in that case and not waste time gathering specific OG gear for the gaurdian.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 23, 2019, 4:28:53 PM
I mean....meh?

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 23, 2019, 4:28:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info