The judge determines worthiness by comparison to the paragon: himself.

That's a nice item for sure, I like it and for sure it has potential.
IGN : Teknodartio
Throw this onto an animate guardian on a Baron strength stacking build. Stack it with a bunch of increase strength gear. Enjoy an animate guardian which gives you around 40%+ global defense.
not sure if OP or vendor trash XD

edit: never mind reading the wiki totems benefit from auras affecting the player not the totems or at least that is how it looks like

"summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties, summoned totems still use their summoner's skills. In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem"

on a second thought looks like its not very good outside buffbots, if totems cant benefit from it then its only minions and the only minion item that increace with stats is the baron and thats a helm too.

may be some nulls inclination build with Hyrri's Demise... never played those kind of builds so i am guessing here.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Feb 22, 2019, 5:46:59 PM
Pretty sure summoners might love this...
"
caboom wrote:
on a second thought looks like its not very good outside buffbots

Summoners.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Throw this onto an animate guardian on a Baron strength stacking build. Stack it with a bunch of increase strength gear. Enjoy an animate guardian which gives you around 40%+ global defense.

I haven't seen the patch-notes, but are we dual wielding helmets next patch?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
caboom wrote:
on a second thought looks like its not very good outside buffbots

Summoners.

Summoners are just buffbots that bring their own party with them :P

With that said, I'm not convinced that skeleton mages and spectres are quite good enough for this. Minions aren't know for scaling crit very well.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 22, 2019, 7:09:59 PM
Toss this onto a vitalize gatekeeper on a Baron quality stacking construct. Stack it with a group of increment quality apparatus. Appreciate a vivify watchman which gives you around 40%+ worldwide guard.
Last edited by maya100 on Feb 23, 2019, 1:52:18 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

I haven't seen the patch-notes, but are we dual wielding helmets next patch?

Peace,

-Boem-

No, he meant your char wears the baron and the guardian wears this helmet, from what I understand.
Maybe it is time to make some "reskin" of helmets possible? This particular helmet is nice example of vendoor crap. 1 alch at most in trade. But skin is awesome though. I wish my... useful helmet looks like that :)
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info