This is complete and utter BS!!

I just spent easily 20 minutes in uber lab dodging and ducking your stupid damn spikes, going through your stupid damn maze and obstacles, and fighting off your stupid damn "gatekeeper" Izaro...

So tell me why AFTER I KILL IZARO, his body is laying on the ground, I have picked up the treasure keys, and I have clicked on the entrance to claim my rewards and my character is walking towards the door... A random explosion just HAPPENS, and one hits me????

Oh, and of course I did NOT get credit for completing the lab, even though I actually did.

I don't know if it's a bug or something, but I can tell you it's pretty damn frustrating and a huge upset/disappointment when you put THAT much effort into completing the ENTIRE lab (not just running through it), and SUCCESSFULLY defeat the boss.. Only to be killed by something you can't see, predict, or dodge while you're on the way to claim your rewards.

Really awesome.

Last edited by CreCapone on Feb 22, 2019, 12:39:58 AM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2019, 8:29:19 AM
first thing that comes to my mind is that you left the cold Lieutenant alive and hit him when he had his reflect aura up.
d:-D*
"
CreCapone wrote:
I just spent easily 20 minutes in uber lab dodging and ducking your stupid damn spikes, going through your stupid damn maze and obstacles, and fighting off your stupid damn "gatekeeper" Izaro...

So tell me why AFTER I KILL IZARO, his body is laying on the ground, I have picked up the treasure keys, and I have clicked on the entrance to claim my rewards and my character is walking towards the door... A random explosion just HAPPENS, and one hits me????

Oh, and of course I did NOT get credit for completing the lab, even though I actually did.

I don't know if it's a bug or something, but I can tell you it's pretty damn frustrating and a huge upset/disappointment when you put THAT much effort into completing the ENTIRE lab (not just running through it), and SUCCESSFULLY defeat the boss.. Only to be killed by something you can't see, predict, or dodge while you're on the way to claim your rewards.

Really awesome.

Never happened to me in Lab, but happened A LOT in other areas.
Get used to it.
Stuff WILL try to kill you long after you killed it first.
Exploding corpses, damage from offscreen, damage sources emerging from corpses, reflect auras, damage from reflect auras from offscreen, damage sources emerging from exploding corpsess from offscreen etc etc.
You are NEVER safe in this game, always assume you gonna get one shot from nowhere.
That's by design, I took me good hundred of hours to drill this approach into my head.

Defeated some end-game uber boss and looted it? You can still die, always be on look out, never feel safe. You are always in danger.
I remember once I clicked on a strongbox with detonate corpses, I swear I waited a full 3 seconds before going to pick up the loot and of course this is when the game decided to actually detonate the corpses.

Nowadays I am waiting until I actually see the corpses explode before going near but it never happened again.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info