Delving Loot Filter Question...

Hopefully this hasn't been asked a million times, though I'm sure it has :( Anyways, still very new to the game, relatively. So anyways, I'm finally to end'ish game where I'm about midway through the maps. Just unlocking all of them, exploring, etc. I put on a "strict" loot filter which has sped things up a lot for me the last couple of days. It's great. But on a T8 map I did today, I got a TON of sulphite. I know 2k isn't squat to most of you, but it maxes me out haha. Anyways, so I started delving aaaaaaaaand, now a ton of garbage is dropping again. It says my loot filter is on and fine. Haven't touched it. But a ton of garbage rares, whites, non-20% flasks, etc are dropping. What am I doing wrong with the filter? Or is this just a mining thing?
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2019, 8:59:48 PM
I'm guessing you're still at quite a low delve depth, and therefore a low area level? Most item filters increase how much they hide as area levels get higher, so if you jump back to a lower level you'll probably see a lot more stuff just because of that.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Ahhhh. Yeah I'm low 80s, but they started me at like upper 50s. Great infomation. I really appreciate it viper :) Cheers.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info